2nd Interview...

Well its take 2 for me this Thursday 31st March. I have an Interview with DHL express at there Huntingdon Depot for a Class 1 day trunking job. This time the interviewee knows im a newly passed unexperienced idiot but still wants to see me. If he offers me class 2 work ill ■■■■■■ his hand off. As long as ill get the chance to progess onto Artics. Ill just have to see how it goes. Im not expecting much but ill give it my best shot. Also have an assesment this time…Apparently…but we’ll see about that! Anyway…ill let u all know how its going. if anybody knows of Jobs around the Peterborough, Corby, Spalding areas please let me know!

Cheers

Not sure how accurate it is so dont take as gospel but heard through a friend of a friend etc. that DHL took on a newbie on Class 1 straight after his test pass so you never know.
All the best for Thursday :smiley: . Hope they dont mess you around like Business Post.

They do DAY trunking too? I would love to do day trunking once i pass my class 1. Good luck with your interview tommorow, i’ve tried twice to get into DHL as class 2 driver but didnt even get a reply from them :frowning:

Good Luck Malone :smiley:

Good luck with the interview, Malone

good luck malone,the assesment is nothing to worry about,just making sure you can handle the truck.it’s our company policy,everyone gets one.good luck :wink:

You work for DHL Kitkat?

:astonished: Get your ■■■ into the Traffic Office and put a good word in for John Malone…Yes the names “JOHN MALONE”…Got it…GOOD!!

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

haha!!

Today is the day! Nervous hehe!!

yes m8 i do :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: if i was at that depot then i’d be the 1st to offer you my job with pleasure :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: good luck 4 today m8.don’t worry :wink:

Good luck with it John, let us know what happened.

Vince

how’s the job going :question: settled in yet and have you been shafted yet :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’m sure you wont need it but Good Luck.