2nd attempt for my C cat - Peterborough

Hello.
I’m a new guy here so hi again to all of YOU.
Failed my first practical test and 03.07.14 I’m having my another go.
On first test I was so strested that I thought gonna have a heart attack:) that’s why I failed - to much focused on the road ahead and drove on the chevrons at the roundbout plus silly mistakes.
500 pounds extra paid, 4 hours practice and we will see.
I’m doing my test in Peterborough, any advice from you guys for any tricky areas and how the hell overcome the stress?!
Cheers

Hi jareko bud. Welcome to forum. Try get your hands on some kalms from chemist. There herbal remedy for stress and help you relax. Just take your time. Try talking to examiner may help you relax. Ask about any hoildays they may be going on. Just general chat. I found this helped me relax on my c+e. Take your time bud and enjoy. Davy :smiley:

hi
just done my 4 hrs extra lessons and tommorow is my day, feeling quite confident but if they take me to the hartwell way in Peterborough where is a tight, I mean tight one place on the bend I might just become :angry:.Has anyone been there on the test?
Cheers

Jareko:
hi
just done my 4 hrs extra lessons and tommorow is my day, feeling quite confident but if they take me to the hartwell way in Peterborough where is a tight, I mean tight one place on the bend I might just become :angry:.Has anyone been there on the test?
Cheers

Hi Jareko

I did my c+e in Peterborough in May and I’m not from the area and passed ok. I think you’ve not to worry about the area to much roads are roads whichever town or city your in. Just concentrate hard remember your training and try not to wind yourself up to much before your test.

Good luck hope it goes well for you.

Justin

Hi, just want to share a ,news’’ failed on things which I nailed all the time before.
REVERSE!!! I don’t know how I hit a cone, never ever done it before.
7th gear insted of 8th on the double carriageway for a long time.
Any ideas?! Bad luck or just …

Silly but expensive mistakes.
We will see, 17th of July another attempt!!

Jareko:
Hi, just want to share a ,news’’ failed on things which I nailed all the time before.
REVERSE!!! I don’t know how I hit a cone, never ever done it before.
7th gear insted of 8th on the double carriageway for a long time.
Any ideas?! Bad luck or just …

Silly but expensive mistakes.
We will see, 17th of July another attempt!!

Lack of concentration - over concentrating - putting too much pressure on yourself - or nerves killing off part of the brain = the likely suspects