28 members now count EU

Hy for all of you. So if somebody still dont know, from tommorow Croatia is new member in EU. Hope this is good news if not for us but then for all drivers who will go down for ride.

croatia:
Hy for all of you. So if somebody still dont know, from tommorow Croatia is new member in EU. Hope this is good news if not for us but then for all drivers who will go down for ride.

So long as you don’t all come here working for buttons I couldn’t give a flying ■■■■.

Some good music festivals etc in Croatia.

mikey-t:

Good looking birds as well.

mikey-t:

5000 kms coast line, 1000 islands, lot of parked trucks :wink:

5/10.

Could troll harder.

Contraflow:
5/10.

Could troll harder.

5835/1244 :wink:

For the first time in a long time the EU have a new member that has a decent ecconomy, Low unemployment, A low crime rate, and a much higher GDP than most of its neighbours.
I don’t think we have much to worry about. It’s more a case of them being inundated with low paid migrant workers this time.

■■■■ me…

limeyphil:
For the first time in a long time the EU have a new member …

I would stop here.

limeyphil:
For the first time in a long time the EU have a new member that has a decent ecconomy, Low unemployment, A low crime rate, and a much higher GDP than most of its neighbours.
I don’t think we have much to worry about. It’s more a case of them being inundated with low paid migrant workers this time.

Croatia has a low crime rate because all the scroats are over here…or in transit to here!!

David :wink: :wink:

5thwheel:

limeyphil:

Croatia has a low crime rate because all the scroats are over here…or in transit to here!!

David :wink: :wink:

You have any problem with Croats out there or??

limeyphil:
decent ecconomy, Low unemployment

Really? 20% unemployment is low is it? Economy ain’t in the best shape either! Where d’ya get this stuff from? At least they were on the winning side in the war…

DrivingMissDaisy:

limeyphil:

Really? 20% unemployment is low is it? Economy ain’t in the best shape either! Where d’ya get this stuff from? At least they were on the winning side in the war…

140 English friends was with us in our war and they helped us so we all are on winning side.

It seems ironic that many of the states that made up the old Yugoslav federation decided to fight a civil war for independence and secession but now seem happy enough to join what will probably end up being an even bigger federation.No surprise it’s probably all about kick backs in the form of EU subsidies paid for by German and British contributions.Hopefully the Brits will have the sense to leave the EU while they’ve got the chance rather than condemning future generations to the possibility,if not probability,that the EU project will just end up repeating history in the form of yet another civil war caused by yet another break up of yet another federation in the long term.

But yes the Croats were on the winning side but only because of the hypocricy in US policy concerning the putting down of a similar secessionist movement in it’s own case while supporting secession in another when it suited it.

I feel sorry for them, if they have enjoyed a reasonable economy, that will change, oh yes, they will get access to EU subsidy, but that money is not given to any member, its a loan, and has to be paid back, then they will have to put up with all the new rule/regulation changes, but they will of course get access to all of the other member states, so their benefits and housing will be free at the point of entry :laughing:
The rules are changing here in the UK as well, a doctors visit and hospital visit, will have to be paid for ( if they dont, the money will be claimed back from their own countries ) yeah right, best thing dave can do is, no pay, no gain.
Road charges are also being brought in, so jiohnny foreigner will have to pay to use our roads, so if Croatia wants to flood our shores with their trucks, its gonna cost them, and as far as trade is concerned, they will get the loads back, as do most of the other eastern bloc transport companies, and not the UK.
I dont know how many other countries want to join the club, but i certainly will vote to leave.

truckyboy:
I feel sorry for them, if they have enjoyed a reasonable economy, that will change, oh yes, they will get access to EU subsidy, but that money is not given to any member, its a loan, and has to be paid back, then they will have to put up with all the new rule/regulation changes, but they will of course get access to all of the other member states, so their benefits and housing will be free at the point of entry :laughing:
The rules are changing here in the UK as well, a doctors visit and hospital visit, will have to be paid for ( if they dont, the money will be claimed back from their own countries ) yeah right, best thing dave can do is, no pay, no gain.
Road charges are also being brought in, so jiohnny foreigner will have to pay to use our roads, so if Croatia wants to flood our shores with their trucks, its gonna cost them, and as far as trade is concerned, they will get the loads back, as do most of the other eastern bloc transport companies, and not the UK.
I dont know how many other countries want to join the club, but i certainly will vote to leave.
[/quote]

Truckyboy,Turkey is hot on the list of joining,they have made an application,and despite all the problems within the EU,they are still maintaining that application…crackers!,perhaps the real question should be,Who wants to leave the EU?

David :unamused:

5thwheel:

truckyboy:
[/quote]

Truckyboy,Turkey is hot on the list of joining,they have made an application,and despite all the problems within the EU,they are still maintaining that application…crackers!,perhaps the real question should be,Who wants to leave the EU?

David :unamused:

Turkey will never join the EU. Ever.

DrivingMissDaisy:

limeyphil:

We may appear to have a much lower unemployment rate than other member states, But you have to look at how they work it out. We have jobseekers allowance, DLA, tax credits, and a whole range of benefits, But only some benefit claimants are classed as unemployed. Other countries use a much more simple method, You’re either working, retired, or unemployed.

limeyphil:

DrivingMissDaisy:

limeyphil:

We may appear to have a much lower unemployment rate than other member states, But you have to look at how they work it out. We have jobseekers allowance, DLA, tax credits, and a whole range of benefits, But only some benefit claimants are classed as unemployed. Other countries use a much more simple method, You’re either working, retired, or unemployed.

:laughing: :laughing: And of course you’re right.