25+ insurance

went for a interview this week for class 2, got the job. next day he rang up saying insurance policy is 25 and over. ■■■■ take, money was ■■■■ but would of gave me experience.

is it worth paying £1500 for a full hgv license because I cant seem to get out lol

Didn’t do your homework then huh?

Some companies do employ drivers under 25, a lot don’t. Just keep trying.

Besides, you won’t always be under 25, will you?

OnlyAlan:
Some companies do employ drivers under 25, a lot don’t. Just keep trying.

Besides, you won’t always be under 25, will you?

I read on stobarts site they take under 25,s on on a apprenticeship scheme it might be worth a look…

Where are you based mate ? The key is to find an agency who give you a chance and at this time of year the build up to Xmas agencies get desperate, It’s the easiest gateway into getting on the road, once you’ve been out once or twice you’ll start getting more and more work thrown at you, before you know it your experienced and you’ll probably be over 25, the worlds then your oyster haha!!! jack richards take on new/ inexperienced drivers but that’s all class 1 work mate

im based in chorley pal. I am going around to different agencies on Monday. but don’t really like going to company to company every day lol.

I was thinking about getting my class 1 but I think I would be in the same position as I am in now.

chrisil:
im based in chorley pal. I am going around to different agencies on Monday. but don’t really like going to company to company every day lol.

I was thinking about getting my class 1 but I think I would be in the same position as I am in now.

I’m with an agency called JARK out of Warrington good regular work and always paid on time etc, think they have some work based out of Preston so give them a ring mate

cheers pal,

what sort of work do they offer? are you with same company or do you move around? ill give them a ring monday

I’m with the same place week in week out mate

nice, not to fussed on money or nights out ill give them a ring monday. did they ask for 2 year exp or over 25 years for insurance? what sort of drops do you do?