24v tv

Where can I get a tv DVD player cheap must have 24v cigarette lead preferably as I don’t have an inverter cheers :smiley:

you wont all 24v tvs/video player’s are very expensive get yourself a cheap tv/dvd combo from asda/Tesco etc and get a 300watt inverter that will run your tv no problem and probably save you £150 :smiley:

I bought a Technika 16 inch with free view & DVD about a year ago that runs on 12v.
Got it from Tesco via their eBay outlet store for £74.99, didn’t come with the cigarette lighter lead but they were easy to find on the net.

Give Argos a try, I got a 19in that came with a 12/24v adapter that plugs straight into the ■■■ lighter.

Most smaller TV’s are 12v or 12/230. Go into Currys and look at the back of the TV’s and they usually have an AC adapter in the power lead (same as lap tops) check the voltage on that . Iv seen some 24 inch TV/DVD combos for £130 in there. Even if they don’t have the AC adapter still check the back for a 12v input. They mainly make the smaller TV’s in 12v as then they can make 1 TV for world wide and just supply the relevant AC adapter for each region

Cheers chaps I’m gonna have a look at currys a saturday

while we are on the subject, I have a tv/dvd player,but its not a digital one, can I buy somewhere a converter or is it a dustbin job, I will run it from an inverter and is 300w man enough, thanks in advance for your replies.

truckyboy:
while we are on the subject, I have a tv/dvd player,but its not a digital one, can I buy somewhere a converter or is it a dustbin job, I will run it from an inverter and is 300w man enough, thanks in advance for your replies.

Try a set top box they run on next to nothing