24v kettle advice

Hi guys i wanna get a kettle for my wagon so can anyone tell me the bst one to get as iv never had one before

Waeco from dometec. Cost me £36 auto off got mine on eBay but Amazon have them as well

Are you allowed gas stoves in the cab?
If you are your better off with one of those to boil water, as most 12/24v kettles are excruciatingly slow

^^^ after throwing kettle after kettle away or waiting for ever to boil. Bought a cheap burner from gooutdoors. Made by vango and a hi gear cup set. Boils in about 30 seconds. Excellent

As above. Definitely!

boss wont let me have a burning in the cab

Waeco as above
But be warned it is 20 amps
It will sometimes trip a Merc but DAF are ok on the main socket
Mine boils from full in 4 minutes

The rating for my kettle was too high for the 24v socket in my truck so I returned it and bought a cheap gas/butane stove. I boil it outside on the catwalk though as I’m a bit wary of gassing myself.

gm:
Waeco as above
But be warned it is 20 amps
It will sometimes trip a Merc but DAF are ok on the main socket
Mine boils from full in 4 minutes

Mine works ok from the 24v 300 w hella on a man TGM

ebay.co.uk/itm/PORTABLE-BUTA … 35f0137cbc

ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-2-5L-S-ST … 1661075644

Stove £12.97
Kettle £3.80
I know you say your boss doesn’t like them inside but there more reliable than a plug in.

Buy a Waeco 24v from Amazon, best electric kettle you can get.

Change the plug to a Hella if you’ve got a socket and screw the mount in to the cab. You can then leave it full and switch on ready for your arrival at site. When it goes wrong before 12 months is up Amazon are easy to deal with for getting it replaced.

When it hasn’t gone wrong about 11 months then its doing well and will probably fail just out of guarantee. Just tell Amazon it has gone wrong and get a replacement anyway. :wink: