24hr cafe at J35A M1

I’ve stopped here for the past 3 mornings in a row now and the food has been superb (and sensibly priced too).

I can highly recommend the bacon butty, with extra bacon, for £1.90 :slight_smile: and the breakfasts aren’t bad either for £3.75.

Well worth a stop there instead of Cpt. Expensive at Donnigton Park northbound.

Is this the one in the lay-by a bit lower
down then the jcb place with the cctv
cameras and toilets. Across from
tankersley golf course I think

and the young lass who works there who likes to show off her assetts aint bad either :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :smiling_imp:

mezzzz1211:
and the young lass who works there who likes to show off her assetts aint bad either :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :smiling_imp:

Looks like I’ll be there for breakfast in the morning! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

mezzzz1211:

She does indeed! Haven’t seen her for a while but the young lad in there this morning when I stopped said she’s still working there :open_mouth: .

Rob K:
I’ve stopped here for the past 3 mornings in a row now and the food has been superb (and sensibly priced too).

I can highly recommend the bacon butty, with extra bacon, for £1.90 :slight_smile: and the breakfasts aren’t bad either for £3.75.

DITTO - I often call in there if I am on Client visits South of the border!!!
So if you see a young lady in there suited & booted it might just be me!!! lol