24 Hours in Police Custody tonight

A look at real life…
Investigator has NO clue what happens in the REAL world.

Where? time??

Ch 4 +1 for me then

I thought it was out of order separating the couple with the two kids, and as mentioned the girl copper/investigating officer was clueless.

I thought it was out of order setting the illegals free onto the streets

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Echo that Neville and bald bloke. Only caught last half hour and decided investigation was clueless.

Feel ashamed and disgusted the family were separated and only found each other through Facebook.

BeakFreak81:

That’s what we do in this country, before long we will be paying them to come here :smiling_imp:

raymundo:

BeakFreak81:

That’s what we do in this country, before long we will be paying them to come here :smiling_imp:

Totally no need to separate them I’m sorry.

Sorry BB but I disagree, why should they not suffer a bit of heartache and hardship before settling down to a life on benefits ■■

Yup they release the ■■■■■■■ to a hotel telling them they must live there until UKBA have seen them, and they are not to work, :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: Some chance of either of those to directions being complied with , they will be elsewhere before UKBA turn up to process them the whole system in place is a ■■■■■■■ joke on us the taxpayer ,Time they were rounded up and deported
And that Romanian driver arrested earns only £800 in our money per month it’s little wonder why the haulage industry is as ■■■■■■ up as it is today , just how the fock are we supposed to compete ?

I personally do not care one bit about any illegals welfare as they choose to take the paths they do, many who were in turkey (a safe country) decided they wanted better and for economic reasons decided to take a unnecessary risk as well as risking their kids lives to sneak into Greece , that is self inflicted and tough if they fail
I didn’t put them in the situation

Oh and why is this thread /topic getting re directed into out of hours,billy’s truck-stop bar? has something changed on this site today?

Raymond we have been paying immigrants to come here for generations, but that’s a different story.
There were no winners on that program except for the people traffickers.

Two points from this programme that really got my back up
The first being the treatment of the driver and the determination of the police and immigration to prove he knew these people where in the back of the Lorry i thought it was innocent until proven guilty not guilty till you can prove your innocence.
The second being I personally have no sympathy for these immigrants it is a choice to place your children in the back of a Lorry ask yourself why do they do it the answer is simple financial gain.
These are economic migrants nothing else they are free to register themselves in France ,
Germany etc yet they choose to put theres and there children’s lives at risk for a better life in the welfare state.