24- 12 v convertor

Hi, I currently drive a man with a 24v charge socket, looking for advice on the best reducer to 12 v so I can plug in my portable fridge, thanks in advance

any decent truckstop m8 they all about same price or amazon/ebay or invest in halfords 24v fridge box then u got both

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Voltage-Dropper-Converter-Reducer-Inverter/dp/B0034BACP0/ref=sr_1_19?crid=2A6OJCK276RAA&keywords=12+to+24+volt+converter&qid=1645975890&sprefix=12+-+24+volt%2Caps%2C80&sr=8-19
one of these . had one like it for years - it ran a 21 l coolbox until it gave up and then a Halfords 40 l coolbox until I got a truck with a fridge in it .

Most newer fridges are multi-volt, accepting 12 or 24 volt. Check if your existing fridge can operate on 24 volt.

The MAN I sometimes drive has a 12v Hella outlet in the passenger footwell, so check there to see if you have one.

If you do, you’ll need to make up or buy an adaptor but this will be cheaper than a voltage dropper with less to go wrong.

The MANs I’ve driven have two Hella outlets in the passenger footwell, one 12v and one 24v, the voltages are marked on the covers.