22 immigrants in lorry at dartford

When I was driving for a living, if somebody climbed on the lorry I could feel a vibration. Surely that driver could feel them shifting about. He’ll feel the fine when it arrives.

Its a disgrace that drivers and companies are still being brought to Court for this situation, I know just recently a company boss was doing his best to overturn this ridiculous rule as its costing hauliers and the country a fortune. Everyone is well aware of the situation regarding immigrants stowing away on vehicles and many more are found and removed than make it to the destination they hope for but some as in this case are very good at being able to hide without the driver being aware. I don’t know what checks are carried out before a vehicle enters a Ferry but clearly they are not working. The authorities say only those companies that have not upgraded their security are being fined but I’m not so sure on this it seems again to be a good money making project for the Government and where does this money end up! Franky.

So we’ll have immigrant 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 ------------- and 22 posting soon :grimacing:

Yes FRANKYDOBO
it is a disgrace if it was me coming off the train or ferry , yes i know it says do not stop, but i would, and have a look in the back once on uk soil, as most drivers do not seem to have padlocks on their doors… i would get in a look ,if your are from this country it makes sense . for drivers from other country s it is probably to much trouble why care…open the back doors when on the ferry and have a look…yes i know i am not there , however drivers from G.B should have their company backing to take time and look.