21 / 4 / 05 - Ashford Trip

21/4/05 … I went to Ashford- Kent for see my friend, who he is betz fan too so we doing swap the photos etc… my trip take by National Express via M20 from London so i take some pics so u may like to looks my pictures! :sunglasses:

First appear see Willi Betz Actros with dirty tilt heading to M20 Londonbound

Coach overtake the Italain Volvo , I sat the back of coach, i should sat the front seat unfortunley olds women sat there :imp: instead i sat back and get good view back window :laughing:

French Lorry - Alain Buffa - know well french company - Overtake them.

Waberer’s - Hungarian Company - Stronger company in the Europe at moment. Mr Waberer’s have bought and take over the old Traditional Hungary Transport - Hungarocamion so you have notice less number of Hungarocamion lorries at moment so Waberer’s lorries are increase see sight around the motorway european.

ULUSOY - Biggest Turkish Company, they have own coach service too… Coach been use by England Football Squad during aganist the Turkey Football at Istanbul.

Portugal DAF with Reefer Trailer

Dutch MAGNUM

ESPANA Renualt Premium Yellow Willi Betz, it is new truck, Mr betz recently buy for espana, dutch and brits betz group but u can see his windscreen, mini scraft flag - Bulgaria Flag mean not spanish driver it is Bulgarian driver :unamused:

Czech Lorry been clamp in Ashford Truckstop, my friend told me, this czech been clamps for five months! also see his right window side is smash damage so i wonder where is the driver ? :unamused: :question:

Cheers Ben

Hope you enjoying see my pictures! :smiley:

Nice pics :sunglasses:

Nice pics Ben :smiley:

double post by mistake sorry…

ich bin nicht technik begarbt entschuldigung

Sorry i am not computor literate.

NICE pictures BEN please keep on posting, do you have any of the BETZ
fleet pulling tankers as he does this type of work as well ,

Nice pics Ben.

Your friend is probably right i saw that red scania clamped at Ashford truck stop since before Xmas :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Wonder what the realease fee is now :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Maybe he told his insurance company someone nicked it :confused: :confused: :smiley: :smiley: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Betz:

Czech Lorry been clamp in Ashford Truckstop, my friend told me, this czech been clamps for five months! also see his right window side is smash damage so i wonder where is the driver ? :unamused: :question:

Would have thought someone would be missing that by now after 5 months, guess there cant be much in the trailer at least :exclamation: :open_mouth:
Nice pictures by the way mate. :

Nice pics guys…keep em coming :slight_smile:

Bully

The Czech guy is probably sitting at home, One winter at Fed Ex a Hungarcamion driver arrived for a load, his company had not paid the previous bil so they let him sit there for a month, we all took it in turns to take the poor guy home and feed him, then our company bought him an air ticket home, the truck stayed there for 4 months. :cry:

Pat Hasler:
The Czech guy is probably sitting at home, One winter at Fed Ex a Hungarcamion driver arrived for a load, his company had not paid the previous bil so they let him sit there for a month, we all took it in turns to take the poor guy home and feed him, then our company bought him an air ticket home, the truck stayed there for 4 months. :cry:

a few years ago in garfoth leeds there was a foriegn lorry some eastern block country whos driver clutch had gone and he was parked on safeways car park for a bout 2/3months and his company left him there it was on the leeds news and in local papers.

Great pics Ben, keep them coming :sunglasses: :slight_smile: :sunglasses:

Great photos there ben… And lots of info on them too.

Keep up the good work…

Pat Hasler:

A nice ending Pat, good to hear. :slight_smile:

Drivers helping each other eh, whatever next :question: :open_mouth: