2019 Driver shortage

switchlogic:

Carryfast:

switchlogic:
2 expired job ads doesn’t an argument make.

Being moaned at by those on your side of the ‘argument’ , for arguing with you about the reasons for driver shortages, on a topic about driver shortages, won’t allow it even if it did.

‘Expired’ as in probably withdrawn for lack of interest by any applicants with any sense and two more employers then whining and ■■■■■■■■ about a ‘driver shortage’.
Strange how you and your allies didn’t seem to have a go about these two similar posts.Only mine.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=169968#p2781137

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=169889#p2781019

Its only an argument for you. Me and others a simply stating facts we learned first hand.

Carryfast:
[
Strange how you and your allies didn’t seem to have a go about these two similar posts.Only mine.

I must have missed where I ‘had a go’ then. Or is your victim mentality kicking in?

Love the idea of allies though, even tho it’s another hilarious nonsense from you.

Allies you say- :smiley: trucknetuk.com/phpBB/viewto … 2&t=169922

Mocks the suggestion of allies and suggests a victim mentality has kicked in, then links to a thread suggesting that is what is occurting.

I’m guessing he doesn’t play chess

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Monkey241:

switchlogic:

Carryfast:

switchlogic:
2 expired job ads doesn’t an argument make.

Being moaned at by those on your side of the ‘argument’ , for arguing with you about the reasons for driver shortages, on a topic about driver shortages, won’t allow it even if it did.

‘Expired’ as in probably withdrawn for lack of interest by any applicants with any sense and two more employers then whining and ■■■■■■■■ about a ‘driver shortage’.

Its only an argument for you. Me and others a simply stating facts we learned first hand.

Carryfast:
[

I must have missed where I ‘had a go’ then. Or is your victim mentality kicking in?

Love the idea of allies though, even tho it’s another hilarious nonsense from you.

Allies you say- :smiley: trucknetuk.com/phpBB/viewto … 2&t=169922

Mocks the suggestion of allies and suggests a victim mentality has kicked in, then links to a thread suggesting that is what is occurting.

I’m guessing he doesn’t play chess

Ok

As putdowns go, somewhat lacking.

Unless we view ok as an affirmation, in which case…?

Maybe now is the time for a gammon comment?

Or does that strike you as bigoted as it strikes me?

Monkey241:

Okie doke

switchlogic:

Monkey241:

Okie doke

Struggling?

Starting to think you’re not as smart as you like to think you are Switch.

Course, the real crux is whether others agree

Ok

switchlogic:
Ok

2 years in…

One wonders at your objective experience

Monkey241:

switchlogic:
Ok

2 years in…

One wonders at your objective experience

Ok

Movement youtu.be/CuyuHINg0X8of

the maoster:

Carryfast:
It doesn’t take much imagination to make the link between…….

You should have typed “it doesn’t take much of an imagination…”, because this drum you keep banging exists purely in yours. The job you describe bears little or no relation to the job that I DO, and countless others here do day in day out. Despite being corrected ad infinitum by actual real lorry drivers you still persist with this fantasy.

Give it a rest FFS! Merely parroting the same garbage repeatedly will not make it true.

I wish he could get put on premod because CF is certainly a one trick pony. I am chuffed off with him hijacking threads with his maniacal obsession that bears no resemblance to reality. I suppose I interact with my load too much because I open a mechanical roof then have the audacity to operate the walking floor. I think CF would want that done for him

the old timer:
I wish he could get put on premod because CF is certainly a one trick pony.

He is on premod.

Harry Monk:

the old timer:

He is on premod.

He should not be on premod. For all his faults I have never seen him be rude or attack anyone. At worst he is a bit snarky to Switchlogic which is quite amusing.

adam277:

Harry Monk:

the old timer:

He is on premod.

He should not be on premod. For all his faults I have never seen him be rude or attack anyone. At worst he is a bit snarky to Switchlogic which is quite amusing.

For what it’s worth I agree. He may be a bit dim-witted but his posts don’t seem to break any generally accepted internet forum rules. I think the Admin sometimes caves in to pressure from certain posters.

He’s on premod because he’s a racist and a homophobe. I sometimes feel bad attacking him too much then I remember he’s an a hole

switchlogic:
He’s on premod because he’s a racist and a homophobe.

I must have missed those posts.

switchlogic:
He’s on premod because he’s a racist and a homophobe.

Really? Not denying your claims Luke, and tbf I usually scroll straight through his posts so I may have missed him but I find him one of the least catty posters here (something I’m regrettably very capable of ). Granted he’s stubborn and opinionated to the point of me wanting to pluck my eyes out when I read his “woe is me” bullshine, but I’m surprised at the label racist and homophobic.

Edit to add; Harry beat me to it.

the maoster:
Really? Not denying your claims Luke, and tbf I usually scroll straight through his posts so I may have missed him but I find him one of the least catty posters here (something I’m regrettably very capable of ). Granted he’s stubborn and opinionated to the point of me wanting to pluck my eyes out when I read his “woe is me” bullshine, but I’m surprised at the label racist and homophobic.

Edit to add; Harry beat me to it.

It’s all still there. He also has a desire for teenage girls