2019 CPC

In the office tonight got told im booked on a course next saturday for next cpc anyone elses firm starting yet.
Is a flt course so will be of use.

I’m doing an ADR course in two weeks time, paid a little extra to get three days cpc towards the next five years worth . Hated sitting there doing that crap, so thought two birds with one stone and all that.

Fulham FC:
I’m doing an ADR course in two weeks time, paid a little extra to get three days cpc towards the next five years worth . Hated sitting there doing that crap, so thought two birds with one stone and all that.

As ADR is for 5 years and so is DCPC then that makes sense - in as much as DCPC can make sense because all you do is to end up paying X amount to tick 3 of the 5 boxes and learn nothing extra by doing so

Some of our blokes are doing their first on Monday. Office decided to do one on each of anniversaries. Fork lift refresher. Sorted

Fulham FC:

if you lads are in the union! :laughing: you can get 21 hours ADR AND pay £100 extra for two modules = done till 2014! :sunglasses: think it’s at Altair with out own ADR Dave. :grimacing:

For those of us that done the periodic course.

For the 2019 courses do we have to finally do exams or modules like the initial people did or is it again a case of bums on seats

Firm sort ours and have had courses written to actialy help our jobs as boss went mad seeing drivers asleep on coursrs.

I slept during most of my cpc , refused to do the silly little test thing they gave us to do for a silly little bit of paper worth less than toilet roll. I had to pay £540 to do my cpc and lose five days wages to do it , and I wrongly took it out on the poor blokes trying to teach us . On the other hand when I was awake or not on the internet , the geezers teaching us knew f all, they was constantly corrected and to make the last hour just played us clips of crashes in Russia . Total waste of time .

■■■■■■00:

For the 2019 courses do we have to finally do exams or modules like the initial people did or is it again a case of bums on seats

No tests, just hand over the occupational tax and make the most of it.

tachograph:

■■■■■■00:

hahaha Occupational tax quality . Let’s all be honest here, you can pay for a can of coke to sit there for 35 hours and it would officially be a professional driver . The whole thing is a big scam, I wouldn’t have minded so much if I hadn’t had to pay for it myself and also lose money for being there , but I did so it pees me off.

Fulham FC:
I slept during most of my cpc , refused to do the silly little test thing they gave us to do for a silly little bit of paper worth less than toilet roll. I had to pay £540 to do my cpc and lose five days wages to do it , and I wrongly took it out on the poor blokes trying to teach us . On the other hand when I was awake or not on the internet , the geezers teaching us knew f all, they was constantly corrected and to make the last hour just played us clips of crashes in Russia . Total waste of time .

How much :open_mouth: :open_mouth: mine cost about £250 that included lunch & as much tea / coffee / water as we wanted

kr79:
Firm sort ours and have had courses written to actialy help our jobs as boss went mad seeing drivers asleep on coursrs.

Then you bosses deserve some praise. If every company that had a few drivers did this, then it might actually have an opertational impact.

animal:

Fulham FC:

How much :open_mouth: :open_mouth: mine cost about £250 that included lunch & as much tea / coffee / water as we wanted

sorry the beer had made me forget how much I paid , it was actually about £340 with some crap sarnies chucked in

Fulham FC:

animal:

Fulham FC:

sorry the beer had made me forget how much I paid , it was actually about £340 with some crap sarnies chucked in

Nope full buffet hot/cold food nice variety

tachograph:

■■■■■■00:

Morally and ethically corrupt is this Govt./EU rubbish :imp: But then we knew that.
I am pinning my hopes on massive, violent social unrest before the next lot is required, so that it won`t be :wink:

Not planning on driving much past 2015 but may do the 1st aid one next year once the panic settles down and prices drop, just so I’ve made a start in case things don’t quite go to plan.