2018 Ayrshire Road Run

A selection of photos from the 2018 Ayrshire Road Run which celebrates it’s 25th Anniversary in 2018. The ARR is Scotland’s Premier Road Run which takes place over two days from Ayr to Portpatrick and return.
This event attracts entrants from all over Britain and Northern Ireland, last year there was 4 entrants from Holland.
Well done to the organisers, Bill Reid & Jim Smith, for all their hard work.

Bill Reid’s excellent book on the ARR available from Amberley Books.

Good morning Alexsaville,
Great pic’s of the Ayrshire run.
Hope you dont mind but I have posted the shot of the F88 on the long departed southampton thread.
My old homeland before we moved to Stranraer area nearly 11 years ago. If you see a Mc Burneys unit on a Sunday, it could be me !!! Harvey

Harvey

I don’t have a problem with that at all. The only problem I have is with those who copy my photos, not for their own use which I have no objection to, but to sell for money. Greedy people!

Alex

alexsaville:
Harvey

I don’t have a problem with that at all. The only problem I have is with those who copy my photos, not for their own use which I have no objection to, but to sell for money. Greedy people!

Alex

+1 Agree 100% Alex

pete smith:

alexsaville:
Harvey
Alex

+1 Agree 100% Alex

Would never do that Alex, and thanks. Harvey “Have a look at the Southampton thread”