2017 Lupin lUPIN fARM sHOW

I know I go on about this show but the charitys they are supported by are the Air Ambulance and St Gile’s Hospice which is the way they were able to look after my wife and gave us support in all the way they helped to make her be at home when she passed away.
Anyway back to the show when I spoke to the “clicker in” at that moment he had recorded 927 vehicles,mostly cars of all shapes and sizes and that was without the motor bikes and tractors.Edwin had only one of his motors out but if anybody has the chance have listen to his 68 year old Pilot.You can still but an old threepenny bit upright on the rad. and it stops there.I didn’t take pics this year but as usual it was a very convial show.I didn’t even look round the show as many of you lorry men were there and we all leant on bumpers and talking what was happening and “where can I get one these from” Les Shakeshaft,Pete Riley and the managing director of Thornycroft Reg Woodings and Mick Corboshley who brought a loveley Bristol 8 wheeler in the condition that it should have been like in its working clothes.When it went out it looked as if it was going to pick up a load.
As usual I’m going on a bit.Perhaps you have seen the video of the show ( Google Lupin farm)

Tony

Spoke to Edwin today.The takings were c 16k and after expenses they were able to give each charity 7k each Not bad I reckon.