2015 Isle Of Man TT

Once again, sadly, i will not be there in person. For any interested parties, here are the screening schedules:

TV coverage of the 2015 Isle of Man TT has just been released, so here it is without delay. All dates are June 2015, ITV4:

Mon 1, 9pm – TT 2015: Young Guns
Tue 2, 9pm – TT 2015: 130 Club
Wed 3, 9pm – TT 2015: The Beginners’ Guide
Thur 4, 9pm – Preview Show
Fri 5, 9pm – Qualifying Highlights
Sat 6, 9pm – Superbike TT Race
Sun 7, 9pm – Sidecar TT Race (1)
Mon 8, 9pm – SuperSport TT Race (1)
Tue 9, 9pm – SuperStock TT Race
Wed 10, 9pm – SuperSport TT Race (2)
Thur 11, 9pm – Sidecar TT Race (2)
Fri 12, 9pm – Senior TT
Sat 13, 9pm – Lightweight TT
Mon 15, 6pm – Review Show 1
Mon 15, 7pm – Review Show 2

Spot on dude, thanks. My sky plus will be getting set for that lot.

you got any info on northwest 200 ■■

syramax:
you got any info on northwest 200 ■■

A bit late there its already been on a week or 2 back

I’ll be heading over to the IOM next Monday to watch the ‘Greatest Show on Earth’. Can’t bloody wait!

smokinbarrels:
I’ll be heading over to the IOM next Monday to watch the ‘Greatest Show on Earth’. Can’t bloody wait!

Good man! (very envious & can`t deny it) Are you doing the steam packet, flying or swimming? Bring us all some photos back to drool over, would ya mate?

see those fellas from Shetland are going again, load the bikes onto a fishing boat at Shetland and sail down to the IOM , now thats a lads adventure :sunglasses:

Steam packet from Heysham then a weeks glorious camping at Douglas Rugby Club., let’s hope the sun is shining!

How about this as a bit of a taster. youtu.be/XtZlm9Lp7q4

Just set series record, love it, went 3 times in the late 70’s & early 80’s.
Hoping to get over there in the next few years in the Motorhome with the Bandit on tow, just need to trick Lady V into believing that it’s not going to be all about bikes for a couple of weeks, lol.