2013....where did YOU get to?

Ah nice then i know :smiley:
Still with them for 2014? Some good farflung place you gone to this year!

I still work there most of the country’s I have been I had not been to until I started working here we will see what the new year brings .
thanks

Pristine in kosovo for me, through France, Italy, Greece, Macedonia. Also did a few trips to italy

I didn’t get as far as Matt did, but I made it to Odessa, Kiev, Moscow and St Petersburg

This old girl is still earning a crust out thereattachment=0]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388535911.423394.jpg[/attachment]

Re-loaded Ancona earlier on in the year, that was the furthest for me !
This was taken at auto Porto de Souza shell on us way to the Frejus !

image.jpg

szczecin 1.jpgAll the places i have been to since i changed my job this year:

Szczecin Poland 2 times
Warszawa Poland
A small city beside Paris, can’t remember what its called.
Kyjov in Czech Republic twice
Swinoujscie Poland 5 times
And some others in Poland

tk.jpg

swinoujscie.jpg

trailer.jpg

france.jpg

warszawa.jpg

szczecin 2.jpg

dominic:
I changed jobs 1st of march my first trip was uk to bolyarovo nr jambol bulgaria then back to adoszam hungary then niemodin poland then to szczecin poland ferry to ystad sweden on to vaxjo tip reload then to goteborg ferry to immingham on to stranaer ireland tip then back to uk . and been to mykolayiv ukraine and albacete spain all of the work we do eastern and south east europe .its been a good 10 months for looking around

I’m not sure but isn’t yr firm infamous for ultra long distance trucking? How did you get a start?!

hello, the firm I work for have and do travel all over place , I got told about the job in farmers weekly I had done the same type of work but not going to these places before and I was lucky some might not think so.
cheers

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :grimacing:

:blush: :blush: :blush:

I have no idea how to turn that round so I do apologise…sorry.

Now that’s what you would call different!! :smiley: Any pics to put up?

Thetaff2:
:oops: :blush: :blush:

I have no idea how to turn that round so I do apologise…sorry.

Strangely, when I clicked on your picture, it appears on my screen the right way up :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

I haven’t got any pics and unfortunately I only took it as far as Grays in Essex where it went in the back of a container. :sunglasses: :grimacing:

Got about a bit in 2013 , all one truck tours / conferences etc too , so had a VERY steep learning curve .
Apart from multiple visits to the usual euro places such as France , Germany , Benelux etc , I got up to Tronhiem in Northern Norway , and Liberec in Czech Republic . Only got as far south as Rome but 2014 sees me heading out again so let’s see where that takes me :open_mouth:

Hope to get about a bit this year too! :sunglasses:

bit boring after some of the previous posts…nord …stavanger
sud…cartegena
…est …village south of bari can’t remember name loaded herbs 4 pallets
west …llanybydder for lambs loads of times…check out Donna’s blogs on here…

cheers all
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

vannrouge:
bit boring after some of the previous posts…nord …stavanger
sud…cartegena
…est …village south of bari can’t remember name loaded herbs 4 pallets
west …llanybydder for lambs loads of times…check out Donna’s blogs on here…

cheers all
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Nice bit of variety there though!

Was in llanybydder in the week with a box load of lamb, fair old drive that last bit when heavy.

I got as far east as camp bastion, Afghanistan :smiley: :smiley: