2008 MAN Tgx nav headunit

Anyone know what cable is required for the AUX connection on a Navi Headunit in a MAN TGX? I have just asked a MAN dealership and they dont know nor do they know who makes the OEM headunit for them.

Any thoughts?

Bain of my life, MAN head units. The dealerships don’t seem to know anything with regards to adding extras or after market equipment. If its a genuine MAN product then its the first ive ever seen in a TGX of that age. The unit ive got in my 13 plate is manufactured by bosch. The head unit is capable of supporting an ipod and an aux socket, however in the euro 5 guise MAN didnt fit the ports as standard, they are now an option in the euro 6 cab.

Clarion developed a new head unit and an interface module. I did have the model number etc somewhere but now cant find it. I got the information straight from clarion but they wouldnt supply me a head unit as it was licensed to be sold to MAN only. MAN couldnt help me. Or wouldnt. Not sure if this is the head unit you’ve got but there is a video on youtube if you search it out.

My truck has the MMT head unit which has an option of sat nav. I bought the necessary aftermarket wiring harness from a company called jimmystruckshop on ebay which gave me an ipod dock and aux socket. Works perfectly. I believe they’re a German company. They also make a lead for the older TGX head unit for an aux socket.

Hope some of that helps