2007 MAN tga xxl poor radio

Can anyone help the radio reception in my unit is shocking 99% of the time I can’t get anything and its getting a bit annoying after 2 years lol can anyone suggest a fix? Thanks

New Ariel or new radio or both

May sound a bit obvious, but have you had the head unit out to check aerial connections . If connections are o.k , try swapping head unit if possible .

Thanks I have changed the Ariel I will try the head unit next, all connections seem fine. I thought there may have been a common fault

Thanks again

Hi,
Any news on this? I have a 2013 TGS with the same problem.
Anyone else had the same?
Cheers

bowers340:
Hi,
Cheers

Is the aerial still there, they tend to come loose and drop off.

If you have an aux input on your radio just down the TuneIn app and play what radio station you want via that way. Providing you have a decent amount of internet allowance on your phone.

Is there anything else in the cab that might be causing interference? Radio reception in our MAN rigids is very poor when the (aftermarket) reversing camera is active, and I saw similar issues with our previous Daf fleet caused by the (aftermarket) tracker system.

Led lights can cause interference too.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

Defect and vor…

Roymondo:
Is there anything else in the cab that might be causing interference? Radio reception in our MAN rigids is very poor when the (aftermarket) reversing camera is active, and I saw similar issues with our previous Daf fleet caused by the (aftermarket) tracker system.

You can buy a little suppressor thing that goes onto the cables of the reverse camera to stop it causing interference with the radio.

Juddian:

bowers340:
Hi,
Cheers

Is the aerial still there, they tend to come loose and drop off.

Yeah its still there, looked at radio aplifiers. anyone tried them?
ebay.com.au/itm/Car-Hidden- … Swp5JWa5va