2 Years

2 years ago today, I passed my Class 1 (C+E). Doesn’t time fly :exclamation:

I know that a lot of people come on here looking for advice about getting started, and in particular overcoming the 2 year experience barrier that many face. I know I did and I’m thankful for the advice that I’ve received. So, just to show that it’s not all doom and gloom out there and that opportunities do exist for new drivers, I thought I’d share my experience of the last 2 years, briefly in pictures :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: .

For all of you out there starting out, good luck and I hope you get the breaks I’ve had. It is tough, but opportunities do exist :slight_smile:

how old are you?

Really good to hear such encouragement. Lik you say, right place, right time. One up against the doom and gloom merchants! All the best with your career and hope you manage to keep making such good progression. Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Nice 2 year diary and great pics :smiley:

Nice diary and nice bit of encouragement for new drivers such as myself.

Safe driving.
Ben

Nice post, hope this will encourge others too … :wink:

Great story mate … and it proves a point :smiley: its not all doom and gloom but it is hard work at first
i,e the jobs nobody else will do handballing . nights .and getting up at silly Oclock ect :wink:

I love a story time lapse with pictures :smiley:

Great pics and story mate :slight_smile: how you finding it working with Stobarts ? :smiley:

Proof that if you work hard and dont give up u will achieve Ur dreams good on ya.

Jen x :stuck_out_tongue:

Geat post Mat, I just passed my cat C and seeing a positive post does me good. thanks

Rich

Thanks for you comments,

Kit:
how old are you?

A tad over 25, :wink: ehhemm.

ste_leeson:
Great pics and story mate :slight_smile: how you finding it working with Stobarts ? :smiley:

That’s a good question that deserves a thorough answer. I think I’ll save that for a new post when I’ve been in the job a bit longer.

looking forward to the reply matey :slight_smile: once i get my class 1 next year am gunna apply dunno if they would have me haha but no harm in trying i guess :slight_smile: