2 years 3 months

As it says
2 years and 3 months was the last smoke I had. Went cold turkey as I was almost hospitalised because of a chest infection.

And still every now and again I could really light up like now.

It strange that after all that time you / I still get that urge to spark one up…

Packed it up for 10.5 years and started again :confused:

pete smith:
Packed it up for 10.5 years and started again :confused:

I did 4 years at one point

nick2008:
As it says
2 years and 3 months was the last smoke I had. Went cold turkey as I was almost hospitalised because of a chest infection.

And still every now and again I could really light up like now.

It strange that after all that time you / I still get that urge to spark one up…

I did the same just after Crimbo, could I smoke one now, you bet I could, but I wont. :sunglasses:

It’s been over 26 years for me so I probably won’t start again now :smiley:

I found the hardest times was when I was having a pint surrounded by people smoking :frowning: , I suppose it’s a bit different now you’re not allowed to smoke in pubs but it must still be a bit tempting when other people disappear outside for a smoke.

I’ve been a non smoker for years, every now and then, I’ll get really peeved off with life. Smoke for a day or two and then just stop again. It’s kinda weird that I can do that, but I think the fact that my throat feels so crap after a packet of 10, it reminds me why I quit in the first place.