2 x renault premium for sale

Hi all have an 03 and a 54 plate premium both of which are for sale we are located in somerset and want £3000 + vat for the 2 please pm me if interested or know anybody who would want them

I sold my end-of-life truck to this firm and they were reasonable to deal with.

joynertrucks.co.uk/

Harry Monk:

joynertrucks.co.uk/

Have u called it a day Harry or was this a while a go?

I sold the truck last week and I’m taking a couple of months off while I decide what to do next.

Harry Monk:

joynertrucks.co.uk/

Keith Joyner, a proper old lorry dealer.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

boyesadabest:
Hi all have an 03 and a 54 plate premium both of which are for sale we are located in somerset and want £3000 + vat for the 2 please pm me if interested or know anybody who would want them

Out of interest boyesadabest have you had these motors from new and how have they performed ?.

Harry Monk:
I sold the truck last week and I’m taking a couple of months off while I decide what to do next.

Was just trying to send u a pm Harry, have u disabled it? Have u an email your happy to give out?

Mattwoodtransport:

Harry Monk:

Was just trying to send u a pm Harry, have u disabled it? Have u an email your happy to give out?

PMs are disabled, if you have Facebook you can message me through the Southern Star Transport Facebook page.

newmercman:

Yes, I’d not done business with Keith Joyner before, but he was recommended to me as being “straight as a die”. I spoke to him on the phone and he quoted me a price, subject to inspection, which was exactly what I reckoned it was worth. He came down the next day, took it away and the cheque arrived the following morning. I never even met him, just left the docs in the truck on my way up to the boat.

Credit where it’s due, based on my experience, I’d recommend him to the OP.

newmercman:

Harry Monk:

joynertrucks.co.uk/

Thanks for the tip off about Kieth Joyner, just sold one of our tractor units to them.
Nice people, easy to deal with, straight, no nonsense and know what they are doing.
I sent them and another dealer photos of the truck, I refused what the first dealer offered thought it was far to low, but it did make me wonder if I was being a bit optimistic with my valuation.
Keith Joyner called made an offer, which was bang on what I thought it was worth and £1500 more than the other dealer offered.
They paid the money yesterday and picked the truck up today.

muckles:

newmercman:

Harry Monk:

joynertrucks.co.uk/

Thanks for the tip off about Kieth Joyner, just sold one of our tractor units to them.
Nice people, easy to deal with, straight, no nonsense and know what they are doing.
I sent them and another dealer photos of the truck, I refused what the first dealer offered thought it was far to low, but it did make me wonder if I was being a bit optimistic with my valuation.
Keith Joyner called made an offer, which was bang on what I thought it was worth and £1500 more than the other dealer offered.
They paid the money yesterday and picked the truck up today.

Always worth ringing round. Got shot of about 50 batteries, that had been accumulating in the workshop, phoned round scrappies and £500 difference lowest to highest. A couple tried it on acting like you might just want them off your hands for nowt.

Was the truck that went in test to drive away as I’ve got one I want rid of I can’t be arsed to take for test?

If anyone knows anywhere paying top money for old trailers it would be appreciated as my yard needs a clearout and they won’t weigh in for much at the moment.

The truck was in test, so they just shoved trade plates on and off they went, call them and see what they say about yours. Are the trailers worth exporting or proper scrap?