2 sat navs

anybody noticed the amount of trucks and vans on the road with 2 satnavs workin at the same time and both the size of flat screen :laughing: one guy at our place never has his bloody of even depot to depot :question:

i think you will find one of the screens is for watching ■■■■

I just have one good one, but I like to have it on even when I know where I’m going, mainly so I know what time I will arrive and for the live traffic updates. I also like the woman’s voice telling me what to do all day, reminds me of home.

jay0:
I just have one good one, but I like to have it on even when I know where I’m going, mainly so I know what time I will arrive and for the live traffic updates. I also like the woman’s voice telling me what to do all day, reminds me of home.

so when you walk up the stairs to go to bed at night
the mrs tells you take her up the next exit (rear)

I have my sat nav and my phone attached to the dash, my phone runs the Truck-timer app and I only have to glance at it to know where I am with my hours :wink:
I have anologe tacho’s :wink:

:laughing: :grimacing:

villa:
i think you will find one of the screens is for watching ■■■■

villa:

jay0:

:laughing: no she usually says “please turn around and take next left” into the spare bedroom :frowning:

villa:

jay0:

off route off route make a uturn :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

One’s male and the other is female - she’ll be telling the other where to go and how long for :wink:

Most foreign drivers will have one sat nav and a machine where they receive their reload infomation on to save phoning their office in Latvia or Bulgaria.
When you pass them,it looks like they have two sat navs.

toby1234abc:
Most foreign drivers will have one sat nav and a machine where they receive their reload infomation on to save phoning their office in Latvia or Bulgaria.
When you pass them,it looks like they have two sat navs.

its the brits trunk drivers depot to depot :question:

I used to leave one running to have an idea how long it was going to take me to get to wherever so I could decide whether I needed to take a break and choose where to stop instead of having to stop when I was forced to.