2 quick questions concerning 2 of our members

Ok i know im a nosey git but…

1st how come Coffeeholic (his royal hobbness) is now only a senior member and not Admin anymore…

And most importantly why has Gardun got rid of his sheep in stockings avatar (was the best ■■■■ on the net :stuck_out_tongue: )

Reef:
Ok i know im a nosey git but…

1st how come Coffeeholic (his royal hobbness) is now only a senior member and not Admin anymore…

And most importantly why has Gardun got rid of his sheep in stockings avatar (was the best ■■■■ on the net :stuck_out_tongue: )

Since you asked so nicely - - - she’s back :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1. I believe it was Coffeeholic’s decision to stop being a mod (a loss imo)

2. I agree about gardun’s avatar, certainly the best avatar I’ve ever seen, always amuses me :smiley:

Why did Bully get Bullied out?.

This placed is like a transport office:

E.G. Lucy being the almost in charge but understands and is approachable sometimes dependant on mood.

Prikki being the ■■■■■■ in charge like the T.M. knows every ■■■■■■■ thing and wont listen to anyone maybe its something to do with that?.

Who knows…

AHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! thats better thanks Gardun

Im just off for a cigarette now… :laughing:

As for Neil i hope he will still dazzle us all with his wisdom and continue to bang his head against a brickwall for a long time to come :smiley:

I fail to understand why a guy who has never offered anything but the best and most accurate advice (which could always be backed up with facts) seems to take so much flack off numpties. Maybe this is why he doesn’t post as much anymore.

And no i’m not a brown nose or anything its just that this is the main one person who has steered me through the newbie nightmare of the rules and regs and has kept me on the right side of the law to which i am truly grateful.

So whilst im on the subject i’d like to say a great big THANK YOU to you Mr Neil Hobbs a.k.a. Coffeeholic so at least you know there is one member who truly appreciated your time and effort.

Now wheres that sheep pic again :stuck_out_tongue: