2 days of learning and rants!

Ive been learning a few things the last couple of days :sunglasses:
Yesterday I learnt what to do if you use vehicles with analogue and digi tachos :sunglasses:
If you remember a while ago I posted a question asking why truck drivers dont flash buses/coaches in on motorways - its because 9 times out of 10 they either remain in the middle lane or dont bother flashing thank you, Ive given up doing it a few days ago :imp:
Ive also reliased that if you ask warehouse staff how the regular drivers reverse onto the bays, they a) grumble an answer and b) they stand and watch without helping (Ive probably made onto YouTube now :unamused:
The forkie at Macro in Hasleden nearly found out why he should never raise his voice at me :smiling_imp:
Not all bus drivers are ZBs :wink: Well not the one who helped get round a very tight turn in Willesden this afternoon :sunglasses:
London is not a good place to drive an artic around :imp:

London is not a good place to drive any vehicle around except maybe a tank :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing:

`Ere Daf XF…I do Makros in London, I may well bump into you soon.
Do you pilot a Christian Slavie with a Norbert trailer, that seems to be the usual set up.
London is good once you know where you are going, you can never lose in an artic, just take your position and if that fails use the LOUD button!

One of your drivers has been very helpful to me in the last couple of weeks :sunglasses:

att:
Do you pilot a Christian Slavie with a Norbert trailer, that seems to be the usual set up.
London is good once you know where you are going, you can never lose in an artic, just take your position and if that fails use the LOUD button!

One of your drivers has been very helpful to me in the last couple of weeks :sunglasses:

Doubt you’ll see me there regulary, as for this week only Im on days and from next week Ill be on nights… :laughing:
Nope, today I had a Norbert unit and Salvesen trailer… :laughing:
Unbelivably, Im using a TomTom which is designed for a car in the truck and it hasnt taken me down any dodgy roads YET :open_mouth:
Do you go to the Makros in Willesden - if you do what do you think of the bays there? How do they expect you to get on the bays with no room to get lined up :unamused:

I was going to say…“Your talking rubbish!!!”…but then you mentioned London…explains it all…■■■■■■■ :imp:

DAF95XF:

att:

Doubt you’ll see me there regulary, as for this week only Im on days and from next week Ill be on nights… :laughing:
Nope, today I had a Norbert unit and Salvesen trailer… :laughing:
Unbelivably, Im using a TomTom which is designed for a car in the truck and it hasnt taken me down any dodgy roads YET :open_mouth:
Do you go to the Makros in Willesden - if you do what do you think of the bays there? How do they expect you to get on the bays with no room to get lined up :unamused:

No, not done Willesden yet, Acton, Enfield, Croydon…And one other that escapes me at the mo`.
I will only reverse onto a bay if I feel that I have sufficient room to do so, I am the driver of the vehicle and as such, responsible for any damage.
I would make them get a forklift out if I felt that I could not do it…Not had to do that yet though.
They have had to get forklifts to unload me when other pallets have been in the way…

I find the Makro lot are a good lot in general, easygoing and quite casual really, I like that. :sunglasses:

att:
I find the Makro lot are a good lot in general, easygoing and quite casual really, I like that. :sunglasses:

The loke behind the check in desk was a cheery kinda bloke, then again Ive never seen a peed off Asian before :sunglasses:
The forklift driver on the other hand, think he was kinda peed off at having to do some work with the forklift… :imp: