2 car drivers, clear road, what could possibly go wrong?

cool piece of driving :smiley:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … rrier.html

Without reading the article and putting my tnukcsi hat on, I think:

Blue car was ■■■■■■■■ on his phone, he’d already hit the central verge once before drifting towards silver car and finally pulling into lane one too close. Silver car decides he’s going to remonstrate and pulls out and alongside to give the old coffee beans. Looks over at blue car to hurl abuse but realises he’s too close, panics, tries to correct, over compensates and loses control.

Further proof that people can’t drive I a straight line on a straight piece of road.

Linky link for those that object to the Daily Mail.

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=you … FvLeFfBjQA

Agency on their way to work? (someone had to say it) :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually, having watched it again, I think k it’s just a case of road rage gone wrong. Would love to see the footage a couple of minutes before the collision.

Reef:

Nah both agency drivers on a day off because being on agency suits their lifestyle :laughing:

Reef:

Hmmm, two miles from my depot. You have no idea how close your assertion was :wink:

I would say the dampers on that ford were shagged

Captain Caveman 76:

Blue car was [zb] on his phone,

is there a blue car, they both look silver to me.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/or … 118a66.png

Captain Caveman 76:

Blue car was [zb] on his phone, he’d already hit the central verge once before drifting towards silver car and finally pulling into lane one too close. Silver car decides he’s going to remonstrate and pulls out and alongside to give the old coffee beans. Looks over at blue car to hurl abuse but realises he’s too close, panics, tries to correct, over compensates and loses control.

Further proof that people can’t drive I a straight line on a straight piece of road.

Linky link for those that object to the Daily Mail.

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=you … FvLeFfBjQA

If you look closely there’s a banana skin.

I blame the cyclist

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I blame budget tyres

It was that black dog that ran out in the road - again! :smiley: