2 10 hour drives

Just need to clear something up can you do two 10 hour drives one after the other on say Monday then Tuesday or do you need break it up by one day thanks.

2 x 10 hour drives can be be consecutively or split no probs.

Yes you can and no you don’t.

That’s fine.

There’s nothing to stop you doing 10 hour drives of two consecutive days as long as you don’t do more than 2 in a week, in fact you could do 10 drives on Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday if you wanted to.

tachograph:
There’s nothing to stop you doing 10 hour drives of two consecutive days as long as you don’t do more than 2 in a week, in fact you could do 10 drives on Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday if you wanted to.

now you just blew him away :laughing:

gezt:

tachograph:

Ive seen a old bloke driving a pimped up man xxxl of your lot today gezt,is that you m8 :question: :question:

seth 70:

gezt:

tachograph:

Ive seen a old bloke driving a pimped up man xxxl of your lot today gezt,is that you m8 :question: :question:

cheeky git, :laughing:
nah thats paddy, Kelvins dad, he’s 74 and would put many a driver to shame with his knowledge and exuberance for the job.
He is slightly older than me (by 13 years) but very def got all the marbles in the right place.
I do enjoy a chat with him cos we remember so many old school stuff and drivers.
Don’t try to race him cos he will blow you away if he want’s, that Olympic of his is a very tidy but fast motor. :wink:
Grand bloke to get the unusual obscure bits of info off.

Hi Getz, take it your on for kelvin lord, blimey he’s got trailers everywhere!!! I’d lose them all the time!

tachograph:

Yep, 4 consecutive 10 hr drives …with 3 reduced daily rests between them! Not that you’d want to.

Forrestgrump:
Hi Getz, take it your on for kelvin lord, blimey he’s got trailers everywhere!!! I’d lose them all the time!

yep very busy at the moment trying to keep up. never short of trailers tho. :slight_smile:

Thanks lads there was a rumour flying around saying you couldn’t do that thought it strange thanks again.