1St Post

Been lurking on here for a while about time i introduced my self .Been at the same own account outfit for 17 years only got 5 to do till retirement. Which is a bit of a novelty these days .Been driving for about 30 years seen a lot of changes. Not all for the good. anyway enough waffle for now regards adams dad

Blimmy you have been lurking round here for awhile, will we have to wait another 3 years for your next post?

Hiya, you’re the quiet type aint ya :grimacing:

Welcome I look forward to reading some future posts you must have a lot a stories and experiences don’t leave it so long next time :slight_smile:

Welcome to the nuthouse. :smiley:

Ken.

Welcome to the battleground. First thing you will need is a tin hat and skin as thick as a rhino, apart from that its all good craic here

Saaamon:
Blimmy you have been lurking round here for awhile, will we have to wait another 3 years for your next post?

I’m holding you responsible for scaring him away already. :laughing:

How’s Adam ?

adamsdad:
Been lurking on here for a while about time i introduced my self .Been at the same own account outfit for 17 years only got 5 to do till retirement. Which is a bit of a novelty these days .Been driving for about 30 years seen a lot of changes. Not all for the good. anyway enough waffle for now regards adams dad

. Do you drive a magnum for a Spanish firm Adams dad by any chance

JLS Driver SOS:
How’s Adam ?

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

harvey69:

adamsdad:

. Do you drive a magnum for a Spanish firm Adams dad by any chance

you will find out when he has 2 yrs left to go till retirement lol

Adamsdad, How dare you pinch my identity ■■?
I’ve got a son called Adam , I’ve been at my present job for 17 years and I retire in 5 years ! (AlthouGh between now and then they will change the rules again I’m sure)
Where do you live playing at being me ?
Oh and by the way welcome
Jim.