1st lesson today! Theory on thursday :D

Spy I am interested in how did you study for your theory MC and HP, books, dvd’s or cd-rom

Thanks

I had the theory CD and the hazard perception DVD. The theory test CD I had was an old one with only 35 question long tests. The questions were the same as the new test though word for word. It let you sit tests, lots of them. Once you have done 10 or so you can view your past results. It will tell you which areas are your weakest and then allows you to revise each topic.

The hazard perception DVD was just a series of sample clips really that marked your score. I only did the hpt clips over the last two days, seemed a bit pointless doing the same clips over and over!

Cheers,

Mike

spy:
I The theory test CD I had was an old one with only 35 question long tests. The questions were the same as the new test though word for word.

hmm, so do you think the questions are the same on a CD valid for tests taken after 1st April 2004 :question:

If they are i might put the one my daughter used on fleabay :laughing: :laughing:

Well, as far as I am aware I only came across one question in the entire 60 that I hadnt seen before. I mean word for word as well.

Denis F:
hmm, so do you think the questions are the same on a CD valid for tests taken after 1st April 2004 :question:

They do change the questions over time, but not all in one go. The older the CD/book is, the less the set of questions will match.

My book is valid for tests from 1st July 2001, so will be more out-of-date than your CD.