1st C+E training day done

On a buzz with the artic bug now, absolutely loved it with no real issues. Got chucked the keys after formalities and told to get on and drive (which to be honest I preferred) was told I’ve taken to it really well and he felt all he had to do was instruct me on where to go and not how to go about getting there. Missed a couple mirror checks and signals (surprised myself with not bashing kurbs! Lol) in the whole 5 hours and ended in being told if I continue as I am and can take to the rest as well and as confident then I should be fine. Was kind of dreading starting as thought I’d be as terrible as I was starting cat C! Lol, Test is 10.40 on Friday so hoping I can keep it all together and start that road to an artic career. Cheers guys.

Best of luck mate, and don’t be disheartened if you have an off day, most seem to…

Mine was test day! Lol

Sent via TapaCrap

Thanks Beezle, yeah fully expecting it to happen at some point. It did with cat C but it was all together nicely come the end :slight_smile: :smiley:

Yeah as said expect some bad days after. But use those days to make all the daft mistakes and toy won’t do them again. It seems to go up and down for most people, it certainly did for me. But come test day I’m sure you will be fine. Even if the worst happens its no big deal just dust yourself off and try again. It sometimes isn’t you that can cause you to fail bit other road users can stuff it up for you.
Best of luck.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Thanks simcor, all you can do is your best to read others actions and act appropriately, hoping all the muppets of the area will be in work or out the way around the time of test but no biggie if not. Won’t be pressurising myself, I’ve got plenty of cash saved away for retests if needed but that being said I am hoping for that 1st time pass as boss can provide artic work almost immediately. Cheers :smiley: