1970's Bedford Marsden

Hi all

I am hoping that someone out there may be able to help me. I am looking for photos of lorries that my late Dad drove in the late 70’s & 80’s.
He worked for a Scottish furniture company called “Morris of Glasgow” In particular ,I am looking for his old Bedford Marsden which was a 'V" reg if I remember.
The truck itself was a 4 wheeler and was a deep purple colour with the company logo huge on the sides as well as a huge “M” on the front.
Any help woul;d be much appreciated.

Thanks
John

Maybe Carl Williams may have more insight, also might be worth posting a query on the Marsden/ VanPlan flickr group:

flickr.com/groups/marsden-vanplan/pool/

I had the pleasure (?) of delivering steel to Marsden’s quite regularly a few years ago. The quality of the product was impressive. Less so were the old-fashioned production methods and the fact that the unloading bay seemed to be on a permanent tea break.

ParkRoyal2100:
Maybe Carl Williams may have more insight, also might be worth posting a query on the Marsden/ VanPlan flickr group:

flickr.com/groups/marsden-vanplan/pool/

Thanks park Royal,

I am trying to put as many Marsden and Van Plan pictures together on the Marsden-VanPlan Group on Flickr.com as possible and so far have over 350 vehicles, but none like you mention. It would be worth checking regularly as more keep turning up. Incidently if anyone wants to post any on these threads from this Flickr group I will arange to email you copy to post if you contact me.

Carl