1950`s film "Hell drivers"

Be good to see that,as was on tv and missed it.One driver looked spitting image of “Morrisey” former front man from “The Smiths”,sadist drivers in the film.Has Stanley Baxter in it.Another classic was “Lady Killers” with Peter Sellers in it.The old granny brings the loot back to her house,where the gang are renting rooms,for a bank robbery.

I’ve seen it a couple of times, once before I joined the tipper club and once since.

I can relate to it in some ways, I can’t quiet get my good old alpha to corner like they do though. :frowning:

I’m pretty sure we would have to fill in a near miss report every day with health and safety like they have. :open_mouth:

I’m pretty sure we would have to fill in a near miss report every day

No near misses at all - a hit is a hit, an inch or a mile - it’s still a miss :wink: :wink:

Still a good old film though. :slight_smile:

yes i saw it the other day, for the first time, you just wouldn’t get away with what they were doing. Plus modern trucks wouldn’t stand driving down the grass under taking your mate’s flat out ! :laughing: but a good classic film :smiley:

A remake would be interesting to watch :smiley: bet they wouldnt get so may loads in on digi tachos :smiley:

bugcos:
A remake would be interesting to watch :smiley: bet they wouldnt get so may loads in on digi tachos :smiley:

Plus the camera wouldn’t be able to see through the windscreen what with all the tat hanging in it lol.