17 week ref period,time off unpaid

I’m not going to be able to get under 48 hr WTD by the end of my 17 week reference period( just going from bad to worse) so my reference period ends on the w/e Sunday 22 nd of december( if I’m understanding it right) which would either mean having the previous week,two of unpaid.
What I was wondering is it possible to put that back and have Xmas week and possibily New Years week of unpaid instead :question: ,I know in theory those weeks would be the start of a new reference period but just wondered if you could ta

dozy:
I’m not going to be able to get under 48 hr WTD by the end of my 17 week reference period( just going from bad to worse) so my reference period ends on the w/e Sunday 22 nd of december( if I’m understanding it right) which would either mean having the previous week,two of unpaid.
What I was wondering is it possible to put that back and have Xmas week and possibily New Years week of unpaid instead :question: ,I know in theory those weeks would be the start of a new reference period but just wondered if you could ta

just 3 questions,
1:has your company informed you that you are over?

2:have they said you have to take the time off unpaid?

3: how far over are you?

I commend you on being aware of the situation you face. I on the other hand have absolutely no idea whatsoever of how many hours I’ve clocked up or over what period. I keep a close eye on my driving hours but will not have my earnings dictated by a faceless beaurocrat in Brussels, nor will I roll over and play nicely over a piece of legislation that nobody in any position of influence gives a flying F about.

There’s no reason why your reference period has to be 17 weeks, it can also be 26 which would solve your problem.

Ken

Your employer would tell you what the reference period is. Note that employer can deduct 45 mins for break, even if you don’t take it (double manning).

i’m confused