164 480 for sale on Trucktrader

Wish i could afford it…

now if only i could win the lottery :sunglasses:

i said that when I found out Graham frost was selling the ice road truckers truck.

and at £105,000 for it, i’m sure it will still be for sale for a long time

it is a 2002 reg truck

also chipped upto 600BHP by Scania

mind you, they might have dropped the price now as it looks like they have removed some of the bling from it :wink:

i got a bit worried then i thought our lass had put me up for sale without telling me LOL.

ANDY.

£105k■■? What the hell was the list price?

you could buy a small fleet of newer motors for that price.

…and get a wagon that doesn’t ■■■■■■■ your back :laughing:

dlote2009:
i said that when I found out Graham frost was selling the ice road truckers truck.

did you change your mind when you seen it close up

What gives folks the horn over these contraptions IMHO it looks ■■■■, its about £80,000 too dear & its got a bonnet, bonneted trucks are great but not in the UK FFS.

Rant over.

Fly sheet

It gives me the horn…id love to own it and av my name on it thats a cert,sumet bowt it does it for me yer the price is ridiculous but still IMHO it looks amazing think it would luk mint pullin a powder tank. Sayin that i always thought my other half gave me the horn,looked mint and i just wanted her to av my name but thats been nowt but trouble since Ha ha :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

fly sheet:
What gives folks the horn over these contraptions IMHO it looks [zb], its about £80,000 too dear & its got a bonnet, bonneted trucks are great but not in the UK FFS.

Rant over.

Fly sheet

Theres a similar rig on Trucktrader, plain white 6x4 but a topline T-cab. Up for £40k. I dont see £65k’s worth of extras on that one above.