12v socket help

Just wondering if anyone can help, I’ve only got 1 12v socket in the daf I’m driving and I’ve got a Coolbox , phone/iPad and dash cam that needs charging. The phone and iPad are not on charge all the time but the dash cam and fridge need to be plugged in all the time bar night time. The phone I have is an iPhone 5s and some usb sockets I’ve used before don’t work (the charging symbol comes on the phone , but it doesn’t seem to charge) does anyone know any “gadgets” I can buy to have everything plugged in with no problems ? Cheers

you can get one of them 4 socket ones, i got one paid 14.00 its a ring make had a few years better ones out now ie 12/24v with usb on as well also get a hella socket the one with thinner pin they do ya

Use just 2 sockets.

12v plug = coolbox

24v plug or any other plug = usb hub

Have a look on this thread
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=118385

Look at the one I mentioned, it will charge your ipad iphone dashcam and sat nav off 1 plug. The reason why it shows its plugged in but not charging is due to it not getting enough amps. The device I refer to will

trubster:
Use just 2 sockets.

12v plug = coolbox

24v plug or any other plug = usb hub

Have a look on this thread
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=118385

Look at the one I mentioned, it will charge your ipad iphone dashcam and sat nav off 1 plug. The reason why it shows its plugged in but not charging is due to it not getting enough amps. The device I refer to will

Cheers mate just ordered one , that will solve the problem of phone/ipad and can go into the 24v , will I be okay buying a dual 12v socket to plug in dash cam and fridge together ? Won’t overheat etc

Yeah, but doesnt your dash cam charge from a USB cable?

trubster:
Yeah, but doesnt your dash cam charge from a USB cable?

No it’s only usb going into the camera its self, the other end is 12v, I’ve sorted it now bought a 4way from maplin, and waiting for that saicoo coming tomorrow from Amazon