12V amber side lights

Im after some 12V amber side lights, like you would get on a van.
Tried CDC and a few other places but cant see any of the rectangle type ones.
Would prefer them to be LED, but could always try and convert them if need be.
Any suggestions?

Cheers

Anything HERE take your fancy?

When I was young and enthusiastic about 15 odd years ago, i bought four extra side repeaters for my ■■■■■■ van and drilled two in each side, then wired them up to the sidelights along with the original pair behind the front wheelarch. I thought it was the dogs danglies. In hindsight, it clearly wasn’t :wink: Looked quite cool though, just before the side marker thing really took off in this country.

cgi.ebay.co.uk/-LED-12V-Amber-Si … 40ffbe7a1b

Roger Breaker:

When I was young and enthusiastic about 15 odd years ago, i bought four extra side repeaters for my ■■■■■■ van and drilled two in each side, then wired them up to the sidelights along with the original pair behind the front wheelarch. I thought it was the dogs danglies. In hindsight, it clearly wasn’t :wink: Looked quite cool though, just before the side marker thing really took off in this country.

My idea is to have them below the doors. I also wouldnt mind some red LEDs for the back(although i need to find somewhere to put them)
I also want to put some red LED lights in the back glowing on the parcel shelf(ok, the little shelf at the back of my car, if you saw the size of it you would laugh!) and would be pretty cool if i had something on there for it to light up or a sticker on the back window.
Oh, and an air horn.

Im young, you know how it goes :laughing:

Type in 12v led car lights on fleabay,there’s loads of led amber lights on there for trailers etc.

I’ve just fitted a length of 24v red led’s under my dash to light up the floor of my Actros Mega-Space.
And I’m old enough to know better! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

JoeG:

Roger Breaker:

My idea is to have them below the doors. I also wouldnt mind some red LEDs for the back(although i need to find somewhere to put them)
I also want to put some red LED lights in the back glowing on the parcel shelf(ok, the little shelf at the back of my car, if you saw the size of it you would laugh!) and would be pretty cool if i had something on there for it to light up or a sticker on the back window.
Oh, and an air horn.

Im young, you know how it goes :laughing:

Do you spend a lot of time in laybys pressing the brake pedal ? :unamused:

KW:
Type in 12v led car lights on fleabay,there’s loads of led amber lights on there for trailers etc.

I’ve just fitted a length of 24v red led’s under my dash to light up the floor of my Actros Mega-Space.
And I’m old enough to know better! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Ive got some red LEDs in my footwells that i put in a while ago. They are brilliant, nice red glow and as soon as something falls down there you can see it.
Its just the marker lights for the side i want now, and 2 red LED lights for the back.

Old enough to know better? No, its for practical reasons only :wink:

I buy them from Dingbro who I think is only in Scotland.Have a look in the Rubbolite catalogue and see if they are in there.If you can`t find Rubbolite look for Flexible Lamps.

Brilliant, just searched for Rubbolite and found http://www.dun-bri.com/home/ and the prices dont seem too bad so ill probably get some from there :sunglasses:

as others have mentioned ^^^^^

or if you want to collect local , have a browse here :-
ufindus.com/Motoring%20Parts … nghamshire

try Unipar~ or euro :smiley:

a lot of truck side and rear marker lamps of the LED type are designed to operate between 12 and 36v.