12 months experience required

tmcassett:
The only slight flaw I can see in your suggestion is the fact Carryfast would not be able to actually get a driving job due to being an unemployable lazy bum for the last 20 odd years!

Which by definition means that you are saying that the OP is an unemployable lazy bum because he wants decent trunking work and if he’s bright he isn’t prepared to listen to the advice to take all the crap jobs to get his ‘experience’ which will still count for nothing.So that those who are telling him that can keep all of what remains of the best work for themselves.
As he’ll obviously see from the insults directed at anyone daring to call them out on the scam.

Carryfast:

tmcassett:
The only slight flaw I can see in your suggestion is the fact Carryfast would not be able to actually get a driving job due to being an unemployable lazy bum for the last 20 odd years!

Which by definition means that you are saying that the OP is an unemployable lazy bum because he wants decent trunking work and if he’s bright he isn’t prepared to listen to the advice to take all the crap jobs to get his ‘experience’ which will still count for nothing.So that those who are telling him that can keep all of what remains of the best work for themselves.
As he’ll obviously see from the insults directed at anyone daring to call them out on the scam.

The OP is coming up against the same situation which has existed ever since I passed my Class 1, of job adverts stipulating a minimum length of experience. I started my first continental job with a company which stipulated “two years experience” when I had been driving a truck for six weeks.

If you don’t ask, you don’t get. :stuck_out_tongue:

I thought this would’ve fizzled out by now [emoji1] Thanks for the positive comments [emoji106]

I just have one question for the people who think I should tell them all where to stick it…Who will pay my wages when I’m at home with no money, chiselling away at my nose?

Sent from my MRD-LX1 using Tapatalk

Carryfast:

Nope, just you I am aiming the unemployable bum lazy comment at. The OP actually has been doing some class 1 work, more importantly he has done more in the last 3 months being a “new driver” than you have in over 20 years!