111 Squadron (Russell Davies)

Can anybody help?,I’m looking to buy a copy of this book,I remember seeing it advertised on T/net,but when I put a search in,it comes up with about 40 entries some of which have 30 pages.
I seem to remember somebody was selling it for the author,any help appreciated or pm. thanks and regards derek

Euromat is selling it on here on behalf of the author (Simon Waspe) ive got it and apart from having someone elses name down as driving the motors i drove there and no mention of my name its a great and detailed read, if you pm Vallhalla, she knows Simon as they both organise a yearly truckshow in Suffolk, im sure she will be the person to help, as euromat has gone on holiday for a month.

Many thanks Kindle for the prompt reply,I’ll get in touch with her,PS you’re up late?, enjoy your diaries thanks and regards derek

Im kindle 530 mate!!! euromat is on holiday for a month! youre more than welcome to search for some of my diaries and have a read thou!! Im in Leeds on tour until Thursday so got plenty of time for sleeping!

HEY!!! You just edited that!!! lol :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

kindle530:
Im in Leeds on tour until Thursday

I probably could find out who with by looking back through pages of threads, but i thought i’d ask you myself its easier that way!

So…

Who you on tour with

I’m seeing Waspey tomorrow I’'ll give him a heads up that your after one :wink:

garnerlives:

kindle530:
Im in Leeds on tour until Thursday

I probably could find out who with by looking back through pages of threads, but i thought i’d ask you myself its easier that way!

So…

Who you on tour with

I could let you work for it to find out but i will tell you!
Its no big secret mate, The Mighty Boosh, (comedy show on BBC3 or maybe 2) 9th September till January 20th, with around 2 weeks off in that time. 2nd week off in couple of weeks, Xmas eve afternoon until Jan 2nd.

kindle530:
HEY!!! You just edited that!!! lol :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Sorry kindle, I always get you two mixed up,I have read your Diaries,very good .
Can’t get away with much on here even at 1 30 am.
Thanks and regards derek