11 year old Dutch kid driving a V8

dont think he was very happy when he missed a gear!! they learn english young there!
uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-XZwY7Q9E … re=related

Teach me!
Im just watching the others of him haha

i went to M&J Griffiths in burscough 1 satdee to tip a box and there was a 13 year old kid who gets into a 143 450 streamline scania 6x2 hooks up to a trailer and backs it onto a bay BLINDSIDE!! i cudnt believe my eyes then he procedes to move pallets on a forklift truck i was very impressed turns out its the owners son. but many people wont believe wat i saw that day but its true to the word !

i dont doubt i put my ole man through hell from the ages of 9 too 21 everytime he got out the seat i was in it :laughing: :laughing: i was 14 when he let me drive his 142 from carisio to the top of the blanc, at that age i could open the side of a tilt as quick as the next man

mark h:
i went to M&J Griffiths in burscough 1 satdee to tip a box and there was a 13 year old kid who gets into a 143 450 streamline scania 6x2 hooks up to a trailer and backs it onto a bay BLINDSIDE!! i cudnt believe my eyes then he procedes to move pallets on a forklift truck i was very impressed turns out its the owners son. but many people wont believe wat i saw that day but its true to the word !

:open_mouth: Ive driven that 143, the n/s mirror is so loose its difficult to even see anything because its soo fuzzy. That 143 keeps snapping its shock absorber off its drive axle and has several cracks in the chassis since a amateur fitter believed he could weld the sprung chassis :angry:

u can’t beat the dutch !!! thats why they’ll never hav a driver shortage over there !!! i was the same at that young tender age u cudn’t keep me outta the seat !!! nowadays health an safety hav killed fpr the kids who want to go with their mums an dad’s in the trucks !!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

robv8:

mark h:

:open_mouth: Ive driven that 143, the n/s mirror is so loose its difficult to even see anything because its soo fuzzy. That 143 keeps snapping its shock absorber off its drive axle and has several cracks in the chassis since a amateur fitter believed he could weld the sprung chassis :angry:

it was a tag axle i think with an upright exhaust?? do u no which kid i mean??

Yeah, sounds great when its fully loaded. I know the lad you mean, I think he has left school now, he is always beside, Micky, his dad.

Do you do alot of work into Griffiths? I remember catching a ex sparks Scania Topline 6x2 with a container coming away from his yard only last week I think.

robv8:
Yeah, sounds great when its fully loaded. I know the lad you mean, I think he has left school now, he is always beside, Micky, his dad.

Do you do alot of work into Griffiths? I remember catching a ex sparks Scania Topline 6x2 with a container coming away from his yard only last week I think.

I dont live far from there yard at burscough ind estate 10 mins or so seen a couple of there motors at spits last night some pretty nice motors
i dont think anyone would let me touch there truck i can bearly drive a car well last time i tried i nearly went into a wall haha

Imagine if he’d done that over here,after filling reams of risk assesments i think he’d have said stuff it!!
The best thing i ever done was going with my dad in the holidays and of a weekend(and wagging school.sch!!!),he didnt want me to be a driver after seeing the hassle of the job but all it did was made me more determined to be one.

kindle530:
dont think he was very happy when he missed a gear!! they learn english young there!
uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-XZwY7Q9E … re=related

That reminds me of a old friend coming of a boat in liverpool from dublin…school or a quick run to the smoke(25 years ago)

Joshh:

robv8:

I dont live far from there yard at burscough ind estate 10 mins or so seen a couple of there motors at spits last night some pretty nice motors
i dont think anyone would let me touch there truck i can bearly drive a car well last time i tried i nearly went into a wall haha

joshh my 10yr old drives my v8 530 i am only in the wirral if u get someone to bring u over i will teach u how 2 drive it it is left hand drive their is a picture ov it on eddies motor off dagv8

kindle530:
they learn english young there!

In Holland the kids learn English at 11/12 at school :laughing: :laughing:

mr ed:

Joshh:

robv8:

joshh my 10yr old drives my v8 530 i am only in the wirral if u get someone to bring u over i will teach u how 2 drive it it is left hand drive their is a picture ov it on eddies motor off dagv8

cheers ed sounds good :slight_smile:
josh

robv8:

we do alot into rosewoods around the corner, i avnt been to griffiths 4 a while now my sparks topline done 3 piston rings in so its still off the road im driving a black scania at the mo only a r cab 4series

my boss drives the other sparks wagon its filthy aswell ! :neutral_face: im hoping to get mine bak early next year when the boss pulls his finger out to go and buy the parts needed