10hr driving BST

Hi Drivers
I’ve just started with a new company,used to drive nights mon /fri starting around 1830
Now I start between 23:00/01:00 on 4 on 4 off I know that the Tachographs week is a fixed week and you get your 10hr drives at 00:00 Monday. I started at 00:00 Monday drove a 10 but picked up an infignment because it started me at 23:00 due to BST and UTC
So is it right now that I need to start at 01:00 to use my 10 again because of UTC

It seems to me that the analysis company have failed to compensate for the BST change because YOUR fixed week is mon 0000 BST to sunday 2400 BST

If that was not the case then those in EU countries where the gap between their local time and UTC time is say 3 hours would have one hell of a time staying legal !!

So from DVSA’s point of view it’s not actually an infringement

Preston:
So from DVSA’s point of view it’s not actually an infringement

No

Tacho records on your card in UTC at all times, regardless of whether we are in BST or not, to avoid problems like this and when you’re doing international work and changing time zones.

Conor:
Tacho records on your card in UTC at all times, regardless of whether we are in BST or not, to avoid problems like this and when you’re doing international work and changing time zones.

True but the fixed week is sunday midnight to sunday midnight so that relates to the time zone the driver is in

Some time zones in the EU are utc+3 but the driver would not have a fixed week from sunday 0300 to sunday 0300