105XF interior lights

got a week away in one of these DAF things this week, all fine until last night when i went for some illumination and nothing!

no roof lights working, no red lights working, and no reading lights or the ones on the back wall either, with the ignition on or off.

tried all switches i can see relating to lights and checked the 10a fuse in number 43, which i presume relates to the lights, still nothing.

something im doing wrong or is it just ■■■■■■?

cheers each.

Just to the right of the steering column and in front of your right knee is a switch. Turn it off and all your lights will magically start working again. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

It is in the same block of switches as the coupling light but is the extreme left hand one and easily caught when putting the key in the ignition for example and the chances are you didn’t even see it when you were trying all the light switches as it is so tucked away.

jesus christ, just found it now, wheres the bloody logic in that?

cheers fella

its very logical, you can turn your cab light on to see where your going in the pitch black before you even start to climb the steps, instead of some trucks where you have to get in and then hunt around for the switch, its right there infront of you.

it my time of driving volvo’s and merc’s, i always had interior courtesy lights come on when i opened the doors?

no they dont mate its on rocker switch the one you turn on turns them all off it has to be left in the centre of the three on the fhs :wink: