10 kilos of heroin this time

i was pulled in by customs yesterday, they did a search of the trailer and found nothing,
then they searched the cab and found 10 kilos of heroin.
the bloke turned to me and said “i’m arresting you for the importation of a controlled substance”.

“arghhhh haaaaa” i replied, “it’s for personal use” :laughing:

i’m always getting arrested, whilst innocently being not guilty.
look at the time my dad died, he wanted his remains to be placed in his favourite spot near the river, so that’s what i did. then, just a few hours later, the police arrested me.
the old bugger didn’t say he wanted cremating. :laughing:

DID you take a load of it before just you started this thread :question: :unamused: :unamused:

calebs gramps:
DID you take a load of it before just you started this thread :question: :unamused: :unamused:

what’s up?
hangover?
or just a misserable old git? :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

you need help limeyphill :smiley: :smiley:

I think he’s having one of those “toby” days
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

calebs gramps:

It’s limeyphil. He’s filed in the same BS folder as toby, baby1, carryfast and that brentanna kid.

ok, ok, i know it’s not right to be the only one laughing when you tell a joke.
[zb] it. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

limeyphil:
i was pulled in by customs yesterday, they did a search of the trailer and found nothing,
then they searched the cab and found 10 kilos of heroin.
the bloke turned to me and said “i’m arresting you for the importation of a controlled substance”.

“arghhhh haaaaa” i replied, “it’s for personal use” :laughing:

Of that I have no doubt.

limeyphil:
i’m always getting arrested, whilst innocently being not guilty.
look at the time my dad died, he wanted his remains to be placed in his favourite spot near the river, so that’s what i did. then, just a few hours later, the police arrested me.
the old bugger didn’t say he wanted cremating. :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing:

welshboyinspain:

I thought Toby and limeyphil were the same person :smiling_imp:

Rob K:

calebs gramps:

It’s limeyphil. He’s filed in the same BS folder as toby, baby1, carryfast and that brentanna kid.

Ah right cheers for the tip off Rob,that explains it. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Lycanthrope:

welshboyinspain:

I thought Toby and limeyphil were the same person :smiling_imp:

I think they are, they both have posting spurts at similar times. Nothing for ages then a bs overload.

And in next weeks story, Limeyphil picks up Jesus hitchhiking near South Mimms after he’s delivered an exocet missile to a nice Arab in Kent, and promptly gets his turds countersunk while bending down to inspect some white powder leaking from behind his diesel tank… :open_mouth: :laughing:

Muckaway:
And in next weeks story, Limeyphil picks up Jesus hitchhiking near South Mimms after he’s delivered an exocet missile to a nice Arab in Kent, and promptly gets his turds countersunk while bending down to inspect some white powder leaking from behind his diesel tank… :open_mouth: :laughing:

I’m sure Elvis and Lord Lucan will be riding Shergar past at the time too :wink: