10 hrs drive question

To put as simple as possible. You do 1 10 hr drive mon to fri have a reduced weekly rest and run off on a Sunday and do another 10 hr drive… does that mean from Monday you can do another 2 10 hr drives before Friday which will be your 6th working day. Just a question I had last week. Dont do tens that often and to be honest didn’t do any during the week anyway but would be interested to know if you can or can not… As your fortnightly drive re-sets Midnight Sunday.

As it was in a 6 day period I personally would still only do 2 tens if need be…

Steve

stevtel:
To put as simple as possible. You do 1 10 hr drive mon to fri have a reduced weekly rest and run off on a Sunday and do another 10 hr drive… does that mean from Monday you can do another 2 10 hr drives before Friday which will be your 6th working day. Just a question I had last week. Dont do tens that often and to be honest didn’t do any during the week anyway but would be interested to know if you can or can not… As your fortnightly drive re-sets Midnight Sunday.

As it was in a 6 day period I personally would still only do 2 tens if need be…

Steve

Yes that’s right, extended driving days are two in a week so if you did two ten hour driving days Monday to Sunday you can do another two from the following Monday to Sunday.

It doesn’t matter how many shifts you do in the week or when your weekly rest periods are, you can only do two ten hour driving days in the fixed week Monday to Sunday.

So in a 6 day period you can do 3 ten hr drives form Sunday to Friday… Just seems a bit much like I say I’d personally only do 2…

stevtel:
So in a 6 day period you can do 3 ten hr drives form Sunday to Friday… Just seems a bit much like I say I’d personally only do 2…

If the first one is on Sunday yes.

Is this day or night drives?

ROG:
Is this day or night drives?

days fella just a question that came up cos I done a 10 on the Sunday

Steve