10 hour drives

If I start a shift on a Sunday and finish on a Monday morning which is over 9 hours drive, what week does the 10 count for? Sundays or Mondays?

any but not both i think.

if your weekly shift is nights running sunday night through friday morning then i’m pretty sure it goes in mondays.

Snowgo:
If I start a shift on a Sunday and finish on a Monday morning which is over 9 hours drive, what week does the 10 count for? Sundays or Mondays?

I would say that if the nine hours driving is completed after midnight Sunday the extended driving day is Monday.

I am trying to remember coffeehollics words so excuse if I get a bit wrong …

The extended drive is in the day in which the extension was started

ROG:
I am trying to remember coffeehollics words so excuse if I get a bit wrong …

The extended drive is in the day in which the extension was started

That would mean you could do 3 in one week, since Sunday is in the previous week!!

if you weekly rest was for examply Wednesday and Tuesday.,you can do 4 day for 10 driving hours,between you weekly rest.Saturday,Sunday,Monday,Tuesday.full legaly.

weeto:
That would mean you could do 3 in one week, since Sunday is in the previous week!!

How do you figure that ■■
If the extension was started just after sunday midnight then that is ONE out of the TWO possible extensions for that FIXED WEEK

If the extension was started at 1 minute to sunday midnight then it would be in the previous fixed week but I can see that 59 minutes would be in the next fixed week so it could look like 3 were done if two more extensions were done

Andrejs:
if you weekly rest was for examply Wednesday and Tuesday.,you can do 4 day for 10 driving hours,between you weekly rest.Saturday,Sunday,Monday,Tuesday.full legaly.

The driving extension can be done TWICE in a FIXED WEEK so weekly rests do not come into it

ROG:

weeto:

If the extension was started just after sunday midnight then that is ONE out of the TWO possible extensions for that FIXED WEEK

If the extension was started at 1 minute to sunday midnight then it would be in the previous fixed week but I can see that 59 minutes would be in the next fixed week so it could look like 3 were done if two more extensions were done

Andrejs:

The driving extension can be done TWICE in a FIXED WEEK so weekly rests do not come into it

Andrejs did you mean to write something in the post above ?

ROG:
Andrejs did you mean to write something in the post above ?

I wouldn’t lose any sleep over it :smiley:

sorry for mistakes.

Andrejs:
sorry for mistakes.

Apart from quoting another post without adding anything you haven’t made a mistake.

Andrejs:

That’s perfectly legal and correct :wink:

ROG:

weeto:

Andrejs:

If he had started a minute after midnight, this post wouldn’t exist Rog!

weeto:
If he had started a minute after midnight, this post wouldn’t exist Rog!

Do you mean starting the driving or do you mean starting the extension to the 9 hour drive ■■

Ok so its whatever day I go over 9 hours. Thanks, just wasn’t sure what week to count it for.