10 hour drives

I work Thursday to Monday and this week I am doing nights;starting around 18.00hrs. I did a 10hr drive Thurs and again Fri.Can I legally do a 10 tonight (Sunday) as it takes me into a new fixed week?

Highlander:
I work Thursday to Monday and this week I am doing nights;starting around 18.00hrs. I did a 10hr drive Thurs and again Fri.Can I legally do a 10 tonight (Sunday) as it takes me into a new fixed week?

yes if the 10th hour starts after sunday midnight

ROG:

Highlander:

I’m not sure about that, do the 10 hour drives work on a working week or a fixed week?

Highlander:

As said if the whole of the 10th driving hour falls after midnight Sunday you’re good to go.

This was discussed in this thread.

Denis F:

ROG:

Highlander:

I’m not sure about that, do the 10 hour drives work on a working week or a fixed week?

The 9 hours daily driving limit can be extended to 10 hours twice in a fixed week.

(EC) 561/2006

Article 6

1. The daily driving time shall not exceed nine hours.
    However, the daily driving time may be extended to at most
    10 hours not more than twice during the week

ROG:

Highlander:

It will. Midnight - 18:00 = 6 hours. 6 hours/10 hours = doesn’t go.

That’s great,boys.Thanks for all the replies :smiley: