1 way 20ft box from Flexistowe

After some info and a rough price please.

My younger brother and family are coming back from NZ next year. He’s looking to ship his stuff over in a 20ft box. He has a quote for a full job with leasing a box. We’re now exploring the possibility of him buying one in NZ and shipping over his self (we can use the box afterward for storage on the farm).

We’re looking for rough prices from Felixstowe to Chesterfield. No requiring and self unloading trucks as we can lift off this end, access is a bit tight, but able to get 40ft trailers (45 with a bit of a shunt) in and turned round.

Also any info we may require about release fees ect.

Where in NZ is he, as I still have a 20ft box there !, and would sell it probably.

Invercargill

Henrys cat:
Invercargill

■■■■…cost a fortune to get it there from North Island.

But to ship from docks to home i would expect someone to agree at £2 a mile ish.

Goaty is yourn man for Felixstowe transport.

Henrys cat:
After some info and a rough price please.

My younger brother and family are coming back from NZ next year. He’s looking to ship his stuff over in a 20ft box. He has a quote for a full job with leasing a box. We’re now exploring the possibility of him buying one in NZ and shipping over his self (we can use the box afterward for storage on the farm).

We’re looking for rough prices from Felixstowe to Chesterfield. No requiring and self unloading trucks as we can lift off this end, access is a bit tight, but able to get 40ft trailers (45 with a bit of a shunt) in and turned round.

Also any info we may require about release fees ect.

I can arrange your clearance/releases/haulage, etc. Will obviously need more information. PM me. Cheers. :sunglasses: