1 test down

Just passed my hazard perception test… first time, just the others to get through now!

Well done mate. One step at a time.

Paul :smiley:

That’s a good start. Keep it up. Pete :laughing: :laughing:

well done ,that was the one i worried over, knew i would do the Theory no bother, plenty practice…
did you use the LGV CD ROM DISC to practice ?
when will your Theory test be ?

TROTSKY3:
well done ,that was the one i worried over, knew i would do the Theory no bother, plenty practice…
did you use the LGV CD ROM DISC to practice ?
when will your Theory test be ?

I downloaded an app on my phone and used that for a day or two, to be honest with you I didn’t really do that much revision for the test.

The app is called “driving test Success”

I have my theory and cpc module 2 booked for the 23rd Dec.

hopefully you get them 1st time

i got 1st lesson class 2 monday, test friday :open_mouth:

TROTSKY3:
hopefully you get them 1st time

i got 1st lesson class 2 monday, test friday :open_mouth:

Hopefully yes mate, just doing some studying on the cpc module 2 at the mo. How did you find it?

I have grandfather rights, so different to you.

Well done. That was certainly the one I disliked the most! It felt like there was an element of luck in the result and even though I saw all the hazards in plenty of time the results always varied a lot!

It’s been said that if you revise properly for theory test, the Mod 2 isn’t too hard. I can’t speak from personal experience as like trotsky3 I had grandfather rights and didn’t do that test. Good luck!

Congrats mate, I used the driving test success CD rom as well when I passed mine earlier this year, best of luck with the others.

Well done mate ! I’m unsure about this these grandad rights? What are they ?

1921mark0:
Well done mate ! I’m unsure about this these grandad rights? What are they ?

Grandfather rights are what you have if you passed your driving test (car) before 1997. If gives you a C1 entitlement automatically, and instead of having to do CPC modules 2&4, you have to do 35 hours periodic CPC.

if you passed car test before 1997 you automatically have C1+E and D1+E on your licence, but most now are going straight to C test , and skipping C1.