1 of our truck`s

trucksgalore.co.uk/hay/images/DSC001

Ye i know its pink but what the hell,Thats our new one this year and a new R series comin in Janurary.I dont drive that one,im getting the R series.Cant wait,had to do a link,havnt got a clue how to post pictures :unamused:

That one will work hopefully,sorry.

Edited your post so it would show as a link, hope you don’t mind. Coffeeholic

When i was away at halloween i seen that pirates of the caribbean. It came in and parked beside us in Two-Way in London :sunglasses: :smiley: was only able to get a pic from the cab of the side of it :frowning:

awwww nice :smiley:

A very nice looking motor

A Very smart motor :sunglasses: ,the whole fleet looks excellent :slight_smile: :sunglasses:

scaniamad:
http://www.trucksgalore.co.uk/hay/images/DSC001

a new R series comin in Janurary.I dont drive that one,im getting the R series.quote]

lucky boy!!!

I have to agree with MAD28
the whole fleet looks excellent :slight_smile:

Do those light behind the “fence” throw annoying lines on the pavement??

Seriously, even when I used to run out west in the open rangeland, I never saw a cattle-guard as big as that. What are you so afraid of hitting that would warrant such a large moose-guard??

BTW, that movie was awful…

They are called ‘Roo Bars’ Alex, an Austrailian thing, not that you find many Kangaroos in the UK :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Personally I can’t see the point in putting all that crap on a truck :question: It doesn’t increase the work it does, it costs money, if an employee pays for stuff like that on a company truck then more fool him :laughing:

I see conventionals here with Roo Bars fitted, I wonder how long they stay on after the driver has had to remove them each time he pops the hood to check the oil etc :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: