1:8th scale f12 volvo and flat trl

hi i have built one of these and it was hard work but a great model .they are nolonger made as pocher want bang after they made these

marky:

vwvanman0:
Think its a volvo made in the 80s by pocher,

they do come up on ebay now and again,seen them go for near the grand mark,

and thats a static model,the motor/lights/sound would have to be grafted on,that truck has been very well built/finished.

as far as i know they didnt make trailers so that would be scratch built,

the smaller 1/16 scale tamiyas are around the £300. mark or nearer a grand with controller/sound/lights/trailer. and they are easier to store :smiley:

hours of fun though and harder to reverse than a real truck i find :blush:

There was an unopened Pocher F12kit on eBay at the weekend (being sold from central Europe somewhere - I forget exactly) and the bidding was up to £1030.

Rare & extremely expensive. How would you rip the guts out of it to mechanise one at that price??

[EDIT] It’s now up to £1099.62 and it’s being sold from Hungary.

If you keep an eye on ebay you can get a static already built pocher f10 for around £3-400 quid.

the tamiya radio gear can be picked up reasonably cheaply and there’s loads of room to fit it.

Bought myself one to do last year for £300. but its so well built i cant bring myself to strip and wreck it. It was in hartshornes dealership for years and i guess it must have been made by a professional.

thought some of you model makers may enjoy this :laughing:

Cooooollllll :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Thats awesome!

hiya,
Now that’s what i call a proper big boys toy, it would take some fine looking woman to get me away from the playground if i owned that, she would have to have a good bottle of scotch as well.
thanks harry long retir4ed.

i could play with that for hours :frowning: I wonder what something like that costs :question:

altitude:
i could play with that for hours :frowning: I wonder what something like that costs :question:

Hello Altitude
i agree what a cracking remote model on the price i would guess around £250 if not more.
Regards R-Jacko

R-JACKO:

altitude:

Hello Altitude
i agree what a cracking remote model on the price i would guess around £250 if not more.
Regards R-Jacko

hiya,
Jacko if i can get one for that sort of money i’ll give the Bells a miss for a week or so, but surely thats a one off, isn’t it??.
thanks harry long retired.

and thats a static model,the motor/lights/sound would have to be grafted on,that truck has been very well built/finished.

the smaller 1/16 scale tamiyas are around the £300. mark or nearer a grand with controller/sound/lights/trailer. and they are easier to store :smiley:

vwvanman0:

There was an unopened Pocher F12kit on eBay at the weekend (being sold from central Europe somewhere - I forget exactly) and the bidding was up to £1030.

Rare & extremely expensive. How would you rip the guts out of it to mechanise one at that price??

[EDIT] It’s now up to £1099.62 and it’s being sold from Hungary.

R-JACKO:

altitude:

Hello Altitude
Regards R-Jacko

Hi R-Jacko
It’s the business that’s for sure, but it looks like the price is going up and up. Don’t think her in doors is going to buy me one for Xmas. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
cheers

John.