07.00 Am in the News

Police found Trailer at Junction Tulln in Niederoesterreich :exclamation:

Listen Austrian Radio online,but could have happened just everywhere. Just think on the Big Green Parcelmachine. They have the same Kind of Trailers.
But then :slight_smile: ,How far may he drive till he notices?
Hope i hear it in the News then.

OK Normally I sympathise with your efforts. But WTF? :confused:

bigvern1:

Well I wasn’t but ok

+1

bigvern1:

First thing he had to work today
second thing-he lost his Trailer
and he didnt notice
Merry Christmas

Well that’s cleared that up then… :open_mouth:

Me no understandee? :confused: Confused.com!

Pete.

How could he not notice that he had lost his trailer ffs :open_mouth:

Not being funny lads, and don’t want to be a killjoy, but I bet his English is better than your Bulgarian/Romanian/Czech/Hungarian or wherever he comes from, give the guy a chance eh?

As I said many a time. I sympathise with the foreign guys who try. But this time? !

robroy:
I bet his English is better than your Bulgarian/Romanian/Czech/Hungarian or wherever he comes from, give the guy a chance eh?

Immigrant isn’t actually an immigrant Robroy. :laughing:

Sometimes he forgets which account he’s logged into and speaks perfectly good English.

Do keep up.

robroy:

Assuming it was an artic.He looked in the mirrors and saw that it wasn’t there.Then thought I’ve followed all the correct air suspension procedure of making sure that the trailer is higher than the unit then lifting it later when coupling it to stop any grease getting on the lines and catwalk,in which case what could possibly go wrong I don’t believe it it must be there. :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing:

Contraflow:

robroy:
I bet his English is better than your Bulgarian/Romanian/Czech/Hungarian or wherever he comes from, give the guy a chance eh?

Immigrant isn’t actually an immigrant Robroy. :laughing:

Sometimes he forgets which account he’s logged into and speaks perfectly good English.

Do keep up.

Looks like he has took me in then Mr Monkeyman :blush:

Can’t believe you gave me such an easy ride for it. :open_mouth:
:laughing: :laughing:

Thank you please

robroy:

it was a draw bar, and the fog was particularly dense in Austria this morning just before day break ?

English has improved over the last few hours, :unamused:

8:46am

Immigrant:
Listen Austrian Radio online,but could have happened just everywhere. Just think on the Big Green Parcelmachine. They have the same Kind of Trailers.

6:41pm

Immigrant:
and he didnt notice
Merry Christmas

muckles:
English has improved over the last few hours, :unamused:

8:46am

Immigrant:
:arrow_right: 1 Hour Time Difference :bulb: Listen Austrian Radio online,but could have happened just everywhere. Just think on the Big Green Parcelmachine. They have the same Kind of Trailers.

6:41pm

Immigrant:
and he didnt notice
Merry Christmas

robroy:

Not being funny lads, and don’t want to be a killjoy, but I bet his English is better than your Bulgarian/Romanian/Czech/Hungarian or wherever he comes from, give the guy a chance eh?

Some have more kinds of Lorries,not just Artics. The Green Parcelmachine,here in UK,for exemple

Immigrant:

robroy:

Some have more kinds of Lorries,not just Artics. The Green Parcelmachine,here in UK,for exemple

Why don’t you just sod off, whoever you are?

+1

Can we do a prisoner exchange please mods? Immigrant for Dozy?

At least Dozy is funny sometimes. Immigrant is just an inconvenience.

its an interesting story; someone loosing a drawbar type trailer (or whatever they are called these days)

I’m not quite getting why some on here are being so impatient / unpleasant to someone trying to write in a different language to their own? His posts are generally understandable with a little effort

may be when “Immigrant” is trying to explain something in more depth he could first use a “Translation Page … LINK” and then copy the result into his posts!

Bluey Circles:
its an interesting story; someone loosing a drawbar type trailer (or whatever they are called these days)

I’m not quite getting why some on here are being so impatient / unpleasant to someone trying to write in a different language to their own? His posts are generally understandable with a little effort

may be when “Immigrant” is trying to explain something in more depth he could first use a “Translation Page … LINK” and then copy the result into his posts!

Wooshhh…